Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin injury update
Looks like Cook DIDN'T tear his labrum now?

Don't worry, it's just a tweak.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Looks like Cook DIDN'T tear his labrum now?
Must be a CYA since he wasnt previously listed on the injury report? 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:

Yeah, knowing Dr Zimmer, it’s probably a career threatening injury…!   Confused  

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Yes, I trust a Zimmer diagnosis as far as I can throw Michael Pierce. 

Most of the top backs are now injured, including: Henry, McCaffrey, & Kamara. Along w/ Dalvin, that’s a lot of money on the shelf… 

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
DC has a torn labrum and a dislocated shoulder and we are told he could be back in two weeks? that seems wildly opitmistic. 
In the draft i think we will be looking for a RB, DE, DL and the usual fistful of CBs. Also, a RG (unless we can bind Udoh's hands) and a C. Thats a tall order. 
You forgot listing the pisitions held by all of the one year rentals unless we sign them even though many have not been above average. Anyway, how does a team that is supposed to draft very well have so many holes?

Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
DC has a torn labrum and a dislocated shoulder and we are told he could be back in two weeks? that seems wildly opitmistic. 
In the draft i think we will be looking for a RB, DE, DL and the usual fistful of CBs. Also, a RG (unless we can bind Udoh's hands) and a C. Thats a tall order. 
You forgot listing the pisitions held by all of the one year rentals unless we sign them even though many have not been above average. Anyway, how does a team that is supposed to draft very well have so many holes?

Can I trade that question down a couple of rounds for a couple of easier ones…?  :p 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"mblack" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:

Can I trade that question down a couple of rounds for a couple of easier ones…?  :p 
We had like 200 draft picks the last three drafts yet we still have so many holes 

Yup to all the above. But our main problem is mistakes at the top of the draft— not further down. And I guess not all RS’s fault. Treadwell, gladney ( ignoring red flags) but Hughes—not his fault and JJ a MAJOR home run.