Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalvin injury update

Of course...Its that kinda year. 

:'( 

I doubt we will see him the rest of the year, especially if it was a full dislocation and not just a separation. He wasn't having a great year, but the threat of him taking it to the house on every play he touches the ball makes us a much more dangerous team than without him. I like Mattison, but the running game comes to a grinding halt when he's in there. Hopefully we get to see more of Nwangwu and less of Mattison. 

Quote: @"TBro" said:
I doubt we will see him the rest of the year, especially if it was a full dislocation and not just a separation. He wasn't having a great year, but the threat of him taking it to the house on every play he touches the ball makes us a much more dangerous team than without him. I like Mattison, but the running game comes to a grinding halt when he's in there. Hopefully we get to see more of Nwangwu and less of Mattison. 
AM had over 150 combined yards both of the games he was the featured back this year.  He isn't the same player as DC,  but he is plenty capable of being the primary RB in this offense when given enough opportunities to get into a rhythm.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"TBro" said:
AM had over 150 combined yards both of the games he was the featured back this year.  He isn't the same player as DC,  but he is plenty capable of being the primary RB in this offense when given enough opportunities to get into a rhythm.
Yep, Mattison is a very good backup but he's not Cook. The Vikings will be fine with AM in there, that's really the least of their problems right now. 

I feel like I’m substantially more concerned about injuries
to our DLine than to Cook.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
I feel like I’m substantially more concerned about injuries
to our DLine than to Cook.
Me too...

But Mattison is much easier to defend than a healthy Cook...So essentially the Vikings have a bottom feeder D and much less of a running game.

I say good luck to KC/Jet/AT the rest of the way. Cause thats how they'll win when they do. 

In addition to this, he tore a labrum before and had shoulder surgery.