Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Zimmer in a real snit with Cousins?
I know Zimm was pretty open about his frustration with lax of vax on the team. I just dont think the relationship with him and KC is as bad as some make it out to be.

Agree with some others here that defenses are too good, too athletic, too strong for perfection on offense. Those conditions just dont happen consistently for an NFL offense. You need to have someone who is accurate, can move as well as make quick/smart decisions and improvise. 

Improvisation makes Rogers as good as he is - and just enough move around with it. 

Vikings really have no choice but to keep a good QB like KC and give him the best surround possible - all while trying to find that now 45+ year elusive, franchise QB. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I know Zimm was pretty open about his frustration with lax of vax on the team. I just dont think the relationship with him and KC is as bad as some make it out to be.

Agree with some others here that defenses are too good, too athletic, too strong for perfection on offense. Those conditions just dont happen consistently for an NFL offense. You need to have someone who is accurate, can move as well as make quick/smart decisions and improvise. 

Improvisation makes Rogers as good as he is - and just enough move around with it. 

Vikings really have no choice but to keep a good QB like KC and give him the best surround possible - all while trying to find that now 45+ year elusive, franchise QB. 
You also need a non boring as shit offensive playbook. I swear we are the only team in the NFL that doesn't mix in one step drop quick passes to receivers, or multiple screens to receivers. We are so predictable and that's another reason why I think the OL stinks. Absolutely have to have some creativity with the play calling...something like Dallas, but obviously with more runs for Dalvin.

I realize play action is Kirk's bread and butter and it allows for more down field shots, but that just isnt how successful offenses run these days. I hope Kubiak attempts to switch it up this week.

Interestingly, the 4 teams w/ the worst vaccination rates all lost…!  :o Schisms? 

How many SB did Marino win? Fouts? Matt Ryan? But stiffs like Eli Manning, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Jim McMahon all have rings. Horseface Elway got 2 SB with a career passing pct. of 57, and a QBR of 79.  Why, with nearly 30 solid years of HOF QBs do the Pukers have only 2 championships?

The ultimate team game.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
How many SB did Marino win? Fouts? Matt Ryan? But stiffs like Eli Manning, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and Jim McMahon all have rings. Horseface Elway got 2 SB with a career passing pct. of 57, and a QBR of 79.  Why, with nearly 30 solid years of HOF QBs do the Pukers have only 2 championships?

The ultimate team game.
Since 1997, 25 seasons, they were quarterbacked by back to back HOF QBs who, between them, won 7 MVPs. In that time, only 1 championship. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@mgobluevikes said:

The ultimate team game.
Since 1997, 25 seasons, they were quarterbacked by back to back HOF QBs who, between them, won 7 MVPs. In that time, only 1 championship. 
But they still got 1. Definitely should have been more though. Vikings still chasing 1.