Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings @ Bengals Predictions
Quote: @"mblack" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Lol. I didn't make a prediction because I had a feeling this game was going to be rough and sure enough it's fugly.
Kind of stupid fugly. How is Minnesota's offense so shitty right now? And then the big play before halftime. Just gross. 
Embarrassing and brutal. Cousins looks off. The OL is atrocious. The defense made some good plays then got torched. Wtf!
These are the same things we saw and discussed during the preason and feared they were a sign of things to come. 
No doubt. I was concerned then and not surprised now.

Looks like Zimmer should have played our starters more in preseason.  A mess of a first half.   Hopefully we can complete a comeback win!

Quote: @"kmillard" said:
27-24 cincy
Psychic.

Quote: @"comet52" said:
@"kmillard" said:
27-24 cincy
Psychic.
Yup, great call by Millard

A long time fan knows better than to pick em on the road, @ Cincy for a home opener. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"comet52" said:
@"kmillard" said:
27-24 cincy
Psychic.
Yup, great call by Millard

A long time fan knows better than to pick em on the road, @ Cincy for a home opener. 

It just felt like it was coming. Team has seemed disjointed all summer, Zimmer not having them ready to play is becoming all too common. 0-2 start seems likely and they couldn't afford to come out sluggish this year.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Horrific first half
Said to the woman next to me that the Vikings needed Carl Eller to break a chalkboard at half time. Vikings came out and nothing changed. Nothing. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Horrific first half
Said to the woman next to me that the Vikings needed Carl Eller to break a chalkboard at half time. Vikings came out and nothing changed. Nothing. 
I texted the same thing to Mark.