Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Another Chief?
Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
sickest case of projection, ever lol
I assume you are referring to Barr assuming to know how to parent my children better than me?  Otherwise your comment makes no sense, but then again, ...

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
I assume you are referring to Barr assuming to know how to parent my children better than me?  Otherwise your comment makes no sense, but then again, ...
lol funny and not unexpected. We’ve been over this before, and barr is right to be concerned about your kids with your dithering mad science, acceptance of outlandish conspiricies and playing the gaslight card with your “cool” demeanor. 

I was referring to your declaration that liberals are pompous and self absorbed. Im not really a lib but from what i know they are all about the collective/ community.  Hence the concern.  

Interesting that you never express concern about the community 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"greediron" said:
You want to make medical decisions for other that may negatively affect them and their family so you can feel better about yourself?  Stunning, not brave, but stunning.

What happened to a decision made by the person and their doctor?  
Good question. That is what abortion is supposed to be, a decision between a woman and her doctor. 
Fuck this,   you dont get to piss on another guy drawing that equivalency in one thread and then try and use the same argument when it fits your narrative. 

Oh. But one would be murder,  the other would likely be wrongful death caused by negligence, at best.
Hold up, abortion is murder? 
Well since this thread is going to the dark side,   yes it is IMO.   Willful taking of a human life is murder.

@"greediron" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
lol funny and not unexpected. We’ve been over this before, and barr is right to be concerned about your kids with your dithering mad science, acceptance of outlandish conspiricies and playing the gaslight card with your “cool” demeanor. 

I was referring to your declaration that liberals are pompous and self absorbed. Im not really a lib but from what i know they are all about the collective/ community.  Hence the concern.  

Interesting that you never express concern about the community 
well I feel better that you think i have a cool demeanor.  

But I will just add, all of your fake concern doesn't concern me.  Don't think I can think of anyone's advice I hold in less regard than those offering it here.