Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jake Romo/Kurt Browning?
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
So we've got a top 10 QB in Cousins and possibly a real #2 in Browning? I can deal with that in 2021. Let Mond learn at #3. 
Uhm...WTF does this have to do with kristy?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
So we've got a top 10 QB in Cousins and possibly a real #2 in Browning? I can deal with that in 2021. Let Mond learn at #3. 
Its weird, I never like Kristy McNichol. But she does look like the gif above with Millie Bobby Brown. I was more of a Lynda Carter fan. 

The Athletic polled 50 coaches and player personell people and ranked current NFL QBs. Kirk was 18th. I think he was 14th on PFFs list.

So about league average. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
The Athletic polled 50 coaches and player personell people and ranked current NFL QBs. Kirk was 18th. I think he was 14th on PFFs list.

So about league average. 
His production would say differently IMO. But rankings are subjective for sure. These same NFL coaches and player personnel people are ones drafting JaMarcus Russell #1 overall, Mitch Trubisky, etc. They aren't perfect either in their assessments and I'd really like to see the QBs listed about #13 to #17 above Cousins, it might serve as a good laugh.  :p

Nothing against what you are saying, pattersaur, all opinions are good. 

@"pattersaur" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

So about league average. 
His production would say differently IMO. But rankings are subjective for sure. These same NFL coaches and player personnel people are ones drafting JaMarcus Russell #1 overall, Mitch Trubisky, etc. They aren't perfect either in their assessments and I'd really like to see the QBs listed about #13 to #17 above Cousins, it might serve as a good laugh.  :p

Nothing against what you are saying, pattersaur, all opinions are good. 
Personnel people think in terms of potential. What QB would you like to have over what QB. In other words, I've seen lists with Joe Burrow and Justin Hebert higher than Cousins, which, sure, if you could choose, you'd take the young QB with the small contract and the huge potential. Are they better than Cousins RIGHT NOW? Of course not. 

Best passer rating in NFL from a clean pocket last two years: Kirk Cousins
2020 best on target percentage: Kirk Cousins
Most 30+ yard TD passes since 2015: Kirk Cousins
2020 most INTs that were the result of Hail Marys or tipped passes: Kirk Cousins

Biases aside, he's a top third QB. In terms of accuracy, especially long ball accuracy, he's arguably the best QB in the NFL. 

...and a fucking moron. 

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Its weird, I never like Kristy McNichol. But she does look like the gif above with Millie Bobby Brown. I was more of a Lynda Carter fan. 

You’ve kind of got a Wonder Woman fetish, don’t ya…!?  Wink B)  

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

You’ve kind of got a Wonder Woman fetish, don’t ya…!?  Wink B)  
lol, yep. I'll be fine with Gal and Lynda I think.