Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does he make the team?
Zygi was born in Germany - I really think he personally hoped Moritz could succeed.

Freutche(???) hasn't looked good either

Hey, I've been a fan since '98, when MoBo was 4 years old Wink

For me it was clear from the start that MoBo would at least need a couple years  on the PS to even have a chance to take a sniff at a roster spot. Before getting drafted he only had a total experience of 4 years playing any kind of football and only 1 year of experience in a somewhat organized and professional environment (the GFL, the highest German league which compared to the NFL might be slightly above high school level...)

So I think he'll end up on the PS again. If he ever develops into even a fringe player in the NFL, I don't know, but that he simply cannot be even there yet shouldn't surprise anyone.

Quote: @"GermanVike" said:
Hey, I've been a fan since '98, when MoBo was 4 years old Wink

For me it was clear from the start that MoBo would at least need a couple years  on the PS to even have a chance to take a sniff at a roster spot. Before getting drafted he only had a total experience of 4 years playing any kind of football and only 1 year of experience in a somewhat organized and professional environment (the GFL, the highest German league which compared to the NFL might be slightly above high school level...)

So I think he'll end up on the PS again. If he ever develops into even a fringe player in the NFL, I don't know, but that he simply cannot be even there yet shouldn't surprise anyone.
I think you missed the underlying joke there, but hey.

Agree on MoBo, like raw meat, he needs plenty of seasoning.