Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fat lady sings. Biden is your new POTUS
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
You dont have to look hard to find anything you want:

Arkansas police chief resigns after threatening DemocratsMARSHALL, Ark. — The police chief of a small Arkansas city has resigned after posting online threats of violence that targeted Democrats.
Marshall Mayor Kevin Elliott said in a statement Saturday that Police Chief Lang Holland had resigned effective immediately.
Elliott said the city “strongly condemns” Holland's posts. He said the community doesn't “in any way support or condone bullying or threats of violence to anyone of any political persuasion.”
Holland made the comments on Parler, a right-wing site similar to Twitter, and they were no longer viewable as of Saturday evening, the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette reported.
In his posts, Holland echoed President Donald Trump’s baseless allegations that the election wasn’t fair and that “illegal” votes were counted, the newspaper reported.
In one post, Holland said that when seeing a “Marxist Democrat” in public, one should “get in their face and do not give them peace.” He continued: “Throw water on them at restaurants. Push them off sidewalks. Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done.”
Another stated: “Death to all Marxist Democrats. Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!”
Holland also shared an illustration that included Democratic leaders, including former President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, wearing orange prison-style jumpsuits, the paper reported.

“I pray all those in that picture hang on the gallows and are drawn and quartered!!!!” he wrote. “Anything less is not acceptable.”
Holland had been police chief in Marshall, a city of about 1,300 in the Ozarks, for the past two years, Elliott said.
A home phone number for Holland couldn't be found.
Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson, a Republican, told the newspaper on Saturday that Holland's comments were “dangerous” and that Holland’s departure would be merited.
Holland was among a number of police chiefs and sheriffs in Arkansas who said they wouldn't support Hutchinson's statewide face mask requirement aimed to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
After Hutchinson signed the order in July, Holland called it an unconstitutional overreach and said he wouldn't make his officers wear masks.
At the time, Holland, who said he supported President Donald Trump, said: “All I'm saying is if you want to wear a mask, you have the freedom to choose that. It should not be dictated by the nanny state."
Holland was among a number of police chiefs and sheriffs in Arkansas who said they wouldn’t support Hutchinson’s statewide face mask requirement aimed to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati...218557002/
whats worse,  words or actions?  this guy was likely just blowing off steam,  but a lot of what he said has actually been done and worse to those that didnt support those democrats and their movements.  I wont condone his words,  but honestly,  back to AGRs points,  all that plywood wasnt put up in case Trump lost and its pretty evident who they were preparing for based on the news footage of the last 6 months.

Words are just as bad from a Chief of Police...Those hired/paid to protect and serve everyone. 

Words are just as bad from a Chief of Police...Those hired/paid to protect and serve everyone. 
Exactly right. As Shakespeare once said, or maybe it was Spiderman, with power comes great responsibility. 

well now hes not a cop, so problem solved.

things have a way of working themselves out... honestly he should have been fired when he said that he would ignore and not enforce the facemask mandate.  regardless of how I feel about facemasks,  that is the law in Arkansas and he was being insubordinate and not enforcing the law.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
I thought Harris and Biden both did a very good job speaking to the country this evening...
So nice to see intelligence, class and vision. Our national nightmare is over. 
Like finding that olde, comfy sweater thats been in the back of the closet all summer...

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Not so sure about that. Went to a place yesterday in South Florida called Johnnie Browns: its a bar with live music and food. This was about 3:00 pm. As my wife and I get out of the Uber in front of the place, 4 cars with Biden signs were honking and waving down the street and passed in front. About 15 people inside JBs yelled 'Fuck you!!' and flipped them off screaming the whole time. Real white trash dumbshits. Kids all over the place, they didn't care. 

So lets not act like the Trumpers are just this big group of sweethearts. It's laughable. 
So no buisineses burned?  No targets looted?  No police officers shot?

They yelled fuck you to some Biden supporters?  Thats what got your undies in a knot?
No that happened and they even caught a few responsible for it. And many of them were agitators. Just like people on the ground were reporting when it was happening.