Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a Trump Republican?
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
What even is that? That is a weird thing. Very conservative republican Bill Kristol thinks it's this...

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1...34272?s=20
So...you're quoting "very conservative Bill Kristol" to prove your point. Wink  Ah...never mind. 

& Tenn Congressman DesJarLains is a turd-burglar/ hypocrite?   (He was born/raised/educated/medically educated)  in South Dakota....further denounce at your peril). 

SOOOOOO....If'n I agree with your premise....that this cat (DesJarLains) is a hypocrite...you will then have to  agree with me that GOP political straight-arrows..like, say, Mike Pence... are  the cat's pajamas? 

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
What even is that? That is a weird thing. Very conservative republican Bill Kristol thinks it's this...

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1...34272?s=20
So...you're quoting "very conservative Bill Kristol" to prove your point. Wink  Ah...never mind. 

& Tenn Congressman DesJarLains is a turd-burglar/ hypocrite?   (He was born/raised/educated/medically educated)  in South Dakota....further denounce at your peril). 

SOOOOOO....If'n I agree with your premise....that this cat (DesJarLains) is a hypocrite...you will then have to  agree with me that GOP political straight-arrows..like, say, Mike Pence... are  the cat's pajamas? 

Yes, Bill Kristol. I disagree with him on tax policy, foreign policy and damn near every policy there is. But as I keep saying, this is not about policy. It's not about politics at all. It's about removing a dangerously unfit imbecile from the White House. Bill understands that, as do thousands of other intellectual conservatives. 

Desjarlais is from South Dakota...and so...? I'm not sure what your point is here. He's admitted to several affairs, admitted to pressuring a mistress to get an abortion, all the while opposing abortion legislatively. This is the very definition of hypocrisy. Y'know, like Jerry Falwell, both of 'em. 

Mike Pence? Sign me up. I'll vote to defeat him in every election. Disagree with him on everything. But for the 400th time it's not about politics. It's about removing an insane man from the White House. Pence is clueless, but he's not insane .

If doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition. Of insanity,  isnt electing Biden to replace Trump by definition insane?  One mindless bafoon following another?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
If doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results is the definition. Of insanity,  isnt electing Biden to replace Trump by definition insane?  One mindless bafoon following another?
No, but it's a big step in the right direction. Biden is old and doddering, but he's a good man. Trump is not a good man. I think we can all agree on that. 

Look, I know in every election, your newsfeed on all your social media tries to convince you that Obama, Hillary, Biden, fill in the blank...is this, that and the other thing...murderers, Kenyans, pedophiles, etc., but that stuff is meant for the idiots in your party, not you. 

Joe isn't a buffoon,  but an assertion is all you need.  If I called you one would you kick me off this thread?

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Joe isn't a buffoon,  but an assertion is all you need.  If I called you one would you kick me off this thread?
If you don't know the rules by now perhaps you don't need to be part of this board at all.

@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

If you don't know the rules by now perhaps you don't need to be part of this board at all.
 Perhaps you should start your own board, I won't join.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"medaille" said:
I’m super bored with the Biden vs Trump argument.  Trump is Trump, and I’m not sure how Biden is
even viable as a candidate given his dementia and his borderline pedophilia in
public.

I think if a person gets stuck in the paradigm of picking
the less bad option, they’re missing the point. 
The point is that our political process is perpetually spitting out bad
candidates.  These are the people that
shape the laws that centralize the wealth and power into the hands of the few.  Biden’s got 50 years of serving the elite,
and he was clearly hand-selected by the elite over Bernie Sanders when everyone
else dropped out at the same time.  We
need to work together to fix our broken government.

Step one is instant runoff voting or similar option.

Step two is eliminating the primary process.
“Borderline pedophilia”?

Trump brags about his own daughter being a hot ass, gropes and paws at her like a drunk at last call, and days he would date her if he wasn’t her Dad ... but Biden’s awkward hugs means he is a pedo.  So no problem with Trump’s incest fantasies (or are they?) with his daughter Ivanka but Biden is the creepy one?

”Picked by the elite”

A billionaire that stacks his Cabinet with other billionaires like Betsy Devos, appoints Goldman Sachs millionaires like Mnuchin to Sec of Treasury, and his gullible supporters accuse Biden of “being picked by the elite.”

Clearly ya’ll had no issue picking a global elitist who surrounded himself with the same, but now you’re worried Biden will do the same?   

What a fucked up alternative reality you people inhabit.  But I get it, you have to go to extraordinary lengths to draw comparisons to paint Biden somehow being just as bad or worse than Trump.

Keep fucking dreaming.  One candidate has a case pending for raping a 14 yr old along with multiple ither women and bragging about sexual assault, one doesn’t.

You make a very compelling argument.  In your mind, how do we end up with 2 candidates that most people are ok with?

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Perhaps you should start your own board, I won't join.
Already done and you already did.  This ST forum was mine and a few others way of trying to still allow civil but controversial OTs on this site to try and keep the users up during slow times.

So of you don't know the rules by now and want  to try and call me names,  please go right ahead and take your parting shots.