Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy
I think the main takeaway is that you have to punish those
who commit the crimes, and not get riled up over who they are pretending to be
and then lumping all the peaceful people into that group.

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
and the division and disinformation continues

opportunists every where with power grabs in mind

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jvq8/white-supremacist-group-identity-oevropa-posed-as-antifa-on-twitter-and-called-for-looting-and-violence

truth is dead and history repeats itself

no room in this country for either sets of ideas nor the people who harbor them
As Jimmy said, I don't know who truly is behind all of the organized chaos.  But- and you can correct me if I'm wrong about this- only Antifa has a well-established reputation for wide-spread violence.  What I mean by that is this: the "right wing" violent groups usually show up to counter those they perceive to be their enemies (and focus their actions on them).  I don't recall many instances of them showing up- by themselves- and causing trouble, just for the heck of it.  Antifa, on the other hand, seems to show up in various locations: simply to create chaos and attack (with words or weapons) others (without respect to who they are).  Or, to put it another way (so as to head off a possible misunderstanding): both are bad.  But one is known (to me, anyway) as more of an instigator (Antifa)... and the other ("right wing" trouble-makers) are more reactionary.  Doesn't make one less evil than the other, but I do think that the number of incidents by Antifa far outweigh the number of incidents caused by the "right-wingers".  But I don't have anything other than anecdotal evidence to support that (just from reading the news over the past 4 years).

Q is like a username of a poster who posts on the 4chan, now 8chan message board. A message board works kinda like this one, you have all kinds of comments from all kinds of users, in all kinds of directions. Those message boards (which frankly, can be a SESSPOOL of garbage) are intended for privacy and your username is designed to be anonymous. This Q poster began signing their "anonymous" posts with Q.

Q's posts stood out and seemed important enough for people to begin "archiving" the posts signed by Q. They have gone through extensive lengths to keep the servers up.

Qmap.pub is simply a chronological order of all of the posts on that message board by Q. Some are oddly structured seeming gibberish, some are links to news and articles, some are messages.

Some people think it is President Trump. Trump's Twitter posts have lined up after Q posts repeatedly. Some think it's military coordinated, or secret service. I've heard they have a "security clearance. I really don't really know about all of that, but man... were they on top of "antifa" being designated a terrorist organization the night before it was brought up. They implied the military was already tracing Antifa networks the night before the President declared it. 

White Supremacists... KKK... i'll tell you what it un-surprisingly really is. It's peaceful opposition to the far left elites that are ok with using people as pawns to enact the type of government reform they want. They're opposition to the folks who hijack BLACK LIVES MATTER in the shadows and on television where black community leaders on the ground cannot be heard anymore... just to steal their power and drum up soldiers for a war they have wanted to have in their minds for a long time.

what's the frown face for MB?

My white anti-capitalist sister has been asking my 2nd amendment loving uncle if he would shoot her when the movement happens for ten years!  She weaponizes that opinion to be right, and then tries to get the entire family to turn against him for some shit she instigates.

I see right through her white ass privilege! Dropped out of college on a Scholarship and blaming the world... rounding up minorities to fight for her Communistic fantasy.

@BlackMagic7

I don't know whether it's just your syncopated writing style or what, but I have no idea what it is you're trying to say here.

"White Supremacists... KKK... i'll tell you what it un-surprisingly really is. It's peaceful opposition to the far left elites that are ok with using people as pawns to enact the type of government reform they want."

Who are you talking about? 

AntiAmericans who are trying to seriously convince us that burning buildings down isn't violence.

AntiAmericans who have been weaponizing LEFT vs RIGHT in this country.

AntiAmericans who today are trying to convince us rhetoric like, The World Trade Center was just a building.

Make no mistake guys, it's not you or me or anyone here on this board. It's not our left friends here, on Facebook, or in our communities.

Its these instigators playing us who want this. 

They have my friends out "Deleting Facebook" and becoming extreme over left ideology. They have people increasingly believing that it's about over throwing the government! 

Stereotyping:

"the right" sells conspiracy.
"the left" propagates conspiracy.