Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy
[Image: main-qimg-eae0f7b4fd71e5a239d2c817e535df3c]

spray painted all over metro areas across the country

I thought they would have signed Q with all the Q shit people fashion, but hey, you learn something every day.

Genuine question: I thought Qanon was a "right-wing" conspiracy group (not violent, just gullible)?  I was under the impression that alot (most) of the damage and violence were being done by Antifa ("left-wing" group that IS known for violence and destruction).  

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Genuine question: I thought Qanon was a "right-wing" conspiracy group (not violent, just gullible)?  I was under the impression that alot (most) of the damage and violence were being done by Antifa ("left-wing" group that IS known for violence and destruction).  

They aren't. It's apolitical.

crazy thing, Qmap certainly was posting and talking about Antifa Friday night before the President moved to declare them a terrorist organization.

qmap.pub

(posting for contextual purposes)

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1267515702652678144

these folks want a war, and want to hide behind black people "doing it for them." They act as as allies oppressed by capitalism to blend in and war chant things like 'we're winning" and "it's time to die" as groups of people are cut off by lines of police/military.

This is a leap, but that dude willing to hand out bricks and coordinate weapon supplies is probably also willing to die a martyr for anti-capitalism. Maybe not, just sayin'...

Antifa is much more like White Supremacist Groups than QAnon.  They are definitely groups that you can join,
but they are small in number, local, loosely associated with other groups under
the same brand name, and exposing a worldview most people don’t.  Antifa is used by the right to make the left
look bad, while White Supremacist Groups are used by the left to make the right
look bad.  Neither are really reflective
of normal people.

QAnon is entirely different. 
Whereas Antifa and White Supremacists are both active groups that you
join and interact with in the physical, and can physically throw bricks through
windows or other means of causing chaos, QAnon is purely virtual.  I think calling it right wing is only semiaccurate.  It would be more precise to call it anti-establishment
as it is trying to put out a story of the “patriots” legally reclaiming the
government from the corrupt establishment (aka deep state).  Fundamentally QAnon is about sending out
information (that looks like a conspiracy theory), but you are not an actor,
and the actors aren’t really known until after the fact.
It's right wing in the sense that they focus a lot of their
attention on the democrat establishment, and their actions align a lot with Trump’s
actions, but they also  criticize
republican establishment (never Trumpers) but to a lesser degree since they’re less
prominent right now.

Quote: @"medaille" said:
Antifa is much more like White Supremacist Groups than QAnon.  They are definitely groups that you can join,
but they are small in number, local, loosely associated with other groups under
the same brand name, and exposing a worldview most people don’t.  Antifa is used by the right to make the left
look bad, while White Supremacist Groups are used by the left to make the right
look bad.  Neither are really reflective
of normal people.

QAnon is entirely different. 
Whereas Antifa and White Supremacists are both active groups that you
join and interact with in the physical, and can physically throw bricks through
windows or other means of causing chaos, QAnon is purely virtual.  I think calling it right wing is only semiaccurate.  It would be more precise to call it anti-establishment
as it is trying to put out a story of the “patriots” legally reclaiming the
government from the corrupt establishment (aka deep state).  Fundamentally QAnon is about sending out
information (that looks like a conspiracy theory), but you are not an actor,
and the actors aren’t really known until after the fact.

It's right wing in the sense that they focus a lot of their
attention on the democrat establishment, and their actions align a lot with Trump’s
actions, but they also  criticize
republican establishment (never Trumpers) but to a lesser degree since they’re less
prominent right now.
all this kind of makes my head hurt... can we just lock them all in a room and say "there can be only one"?

The dude from Galesburg is most likely a boogaloo boi, just accelerating the situation.

and the division and disinformation continues

opportunists every where with power grabs in mind

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jvq8/white-supremacist-group-identity-oevropa-posed-as-antifa-on-twitter-and-called-for-looting-and-violence

truth is dead and history repeats itself

no room in this country for either sets of ideas nor the people who harbor them

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
and the division and disinformation continues

opportunists every where with power grabs in mind

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7jvq8/white-supremacist-group-identity-oevropa-posed-as-antifa-on-twitter-and-called-for-looting-and-violence

truth is dead and history repeats itself

no room in this country for either sets of ideas nor the people who harbor them
I have said since day one,  i dont know who or what was organizing this shit, but I found it highly unlikely that any group would openly identify themselves by tagging buildings with their own identifier.  If its tagged Antifa, its likely alt right,  if its KKK then I am fairly sure its alt left.  none of them are really big enough at this point to be bragging about their actions openly in this day and age of surveillance IMO.