Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Dems/Independents here...
Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Who are you hoping Biden selects as Veep?

I'm throwing my vote to Warren...I think she'd make a strong, principled and convicted leader for the country. Second choice for me is Harris...
I do not play ID politics so I won’t choose Harris or Adams because they are black. 

Warren can be a polarizing figure and an easy right wing target.  she has too many inconsistencies on her record. enough to have center right avoid her

I would go with Amy or Gretchen.  They strike as me female legit leaders who earned what they got. Not the Clinton or Harris types. Plus they can connect with the swing votes, midwestern women

Joe Joe 33030 fucked up when he committed to a female VP. The best candidate?  Andrew Yang, post covid america needs new solutions, programs, infrastucture.  Yang could get the Bernie voters, minorities, youth, and anyone who is concerned their career will be automated away in their life time
You start by.saying you don't play ID politics but isn't your whole post about ID politics? Even your statement about not playing ID politics. I agree with you about Warren, though. The wingnuts will eat her alive. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
 and dont think she'd have a broad & dynamic appeal  
So basically Joe Biden minus the twig and giggle berries?

Quote: @"Skodin" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I'm throwing my vote to Warren...I think she'd make a strong, principled and convicted leader for the country. Second choice for me is Harris...
I do not play ID politics so I won’t choose Harris or Adams because they are black. 

Warren can be a polarizing figure and an easy right wing target.  she has too many inconsistencies on her record. enough to have center right avoid her

I would go with Amy or Gretchen.  They strike as me female legit leaders who earned what they got. Not the Clinton or Harris types. Plus they can connect with the swing votes, midwestern women

Joe Joe 33030 fucked up when he committed to a female VP. The best candidate?  Andrew Yang, post covid america needs new solutions, programs, infrastucture.  Yang could get the Bernie voters, minorities, youth, and anyone who is concerned their career will be automated away in their life time
I thought yall were gender fluid now days? Couldnt Yang just become a female?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

You start by.saying you don't play ID politics but isn't your whole post about ID politics? Even your statement about not playing ID politics. I agree with you about Warren, though. The wingnuts will eat her alive. 
How?  I stated I wouldn’t just automatically pick Harris or Adams because they are black.  They could be good candidates on their records, but is that really why they are hot to trot as the VP noms?

How is the criticism of Warren ID politics?  The reason I chose Amy or Gretchen is because Biden screwed the pooch when he said he was picking a woman end of story.  Those two have strong records in my mind and connect to the Midwest swing states.  If that’s identity politics, then every VP choice has been about identity politics.

Which I then stated Joe fucked up on because the best candidate is someone who is attractive to all parts of the democratic base.  The same guy who has also been attacked the left wing ID politics ideologues for forgiving the SNL writer, for not being Asian enough, and then for saying he was ashamed of being Asian due to the coronavirus.  Yeah, a real leftie SJW.   He is someone who can transcend SJW as well as attract center and right voters because his policies are for Americans.

Well good night Amy as it has just been revealed that her time as a Hennepin County Attorney she declined to prosecute multiple POs for excessive force including Chauvin.  The far left won’t ever let her live this down.

It’s going to be Harris if they want to go hard, Adams if they want to unite