Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bernie Endorses Biden
Quote: @Caactorvike said:
@medaille said:
@Caactorvike said:
No they are not “thugs” that’s bullshit and only jacks up the rhetoric. And it’s not that “we disagree on this matter”. It’s how we disagree.  Laughing at someone (hahaha) has nothing to do with “facts”.  Calling someone a “thug” has nothing to do with facts. And yes, that is insulting. Stop it.

“But I'm a fucking adult who understands that another 4 yrs of Trump,
Barr, and this Senate of enablers would be the end of a functioning
democratic republic.”
Doesn't this imply that everyone who doesn't believe that "4 yrs of Trump,
Barr, and this Senate of enablers would be the end of a functioning
democratic republic." is not an adult?  You're calling him childish and trivializing his beliefs.  How is that any different than what you are accusing him of?
I didn’t say that!  Don’t conflate two different posts!  Jesus it’s very difficult to ask for rationality when one gets responses like this, look, we disagree. Ok. But this just shows again how (some) mods on this board are quick to shut down anyone who says something you don’t like. 

LOL 

A post went up “ But I'm a fucking adult who understands that another 4 yrs of Trump, Barr, and this Senate of enablers would be the end of a functioning democratic republic.”

I responded “ Hahaha ... Somehow Bill Barr is a bad guy now.  Methinks they know the Obama thugs will be arrested soon... I recall a 100% vote the first time he was confirmed before the spygate nonsense.”

You responded “Jimmy —this is what I mean:  “hahaha”, “Obama thugs” let’s end this shit now.”

And now this “ I didn’t say that!  Don’t conflate two different posts!“

You wanted me removed from this forum because I responded to something ... and now you pretend someone else is conflating. 

LOL

Just ignore my posts if you can’t be civil, or you need to continue to have me removed for taking a different opinion about President Trump.  I am sorry the truth is coming out.  

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
Taken in context with the rest of a typical A1 rant of course it’s laughing AT someone. 
My posts are rants!  Why attack me?  You are violating board policy.

Hahaha have you watched the Oscars the last three years?  Talk about rants!  Or read a Barbra Streisand or Alyssa Milano tweet?  Go read Rob Reiner! Nuttier than pine cones!  Something tells me Hollywood is running scared.  

I am sorry someone else has a different take than you.  

So much disinformation from Bernie...  What a dishonest man.

[Image: bernie-sanders-i-am-once-again-the-estab...C346&ssl=1]

I know this is likely violating the rules in some way... but this made me chuckle when it popped up.  

I hope that everybody can at least see a little humor in this and not the ugly politics behind it.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
[Image: bernie-sanders-i-am-once-again-the-estab...C346&ssl=1]

I know this is likely violating the rules in some way... but this made me chuckle when it popped up.  

I hope that everybody can at least see a little humor in this and not the ugly politics behind it.
 "Reported"

Pfffft