Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOJ watchdog: No Obama spying on Trump
I am not sure all the people on the left, like Kingbash, would agree with your stance on Hillary.  Of course she was corrupt and had pay to play scams.  Thats why she deleted the emails and bleachbit them.  

You somehow think the FBI email investigation run by Peter Strzok was legit.  They didn’t keep a transcript of her interview, allowed her attorney to advise during it and that attorney and her staff got immunity.  Ok FBI.  Compare that with how they treated Flynn.  And Roger Stone.  

Trump had the constitutional right to fire Comey for any or no reason.  So that firing triggered a Special Counsel?  LOL Hahahaha

K.  What crime was committed?!?  LOL Hahahaha 

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Trump had the constitutional right to fire Comey for any or no reason.  So that firing triggered a Special Counsel?  LOL Hahahaha

K.  What crime was committed?!?  LOL Hahahaha 
I'm sorry you don't agree with reality.

This is very easily verified anywhere.  Just because you choose not to believe in facts doesn't make them untrue.

Even Giuliani admits it:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-t...SKCN1Q320M

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/18/giuliani...comey.html

I am not sure all the people on the left, like Kingbash, would agree with your stance on Hillary.  Of course she was corrupt and had pay to play scams.  Thats why she deleted the emails and bleachbit them.  

You somehow think the FBI email investigation run by Peter Strzok was legit.  They didn’t keep a transcript of her interview, allowed her attorney to advise during it and that attorney and her staff got immunity.  Ok FBI.  Compare that with how they treated Flynn.  And Roger Stone.  
Not just the FBI, pay attention!

State Department, full of Trump appointees, just cleared her.

I don't care about Hillary, don't like her.  But since there's literally a huge fucking ZERO of evidence to support your claim and it's been investigated for several years, it's over.  

Personal Tax returns audited, released

Clinton Foundation tax returns audited, released

Testified under oath

Multiple agencies, multiple investigations turned up nothing on emails 

That's a nothingburger, time to move on.  Oh but wait, I'm sure this new investigation is bound to prove it!

LOLOLOLOLOL 

DERP

I guess Barr is not happy with what the IG will present next week and has rejected his key finding....

Quote:@"Axios" said:

Attorney General Bill Barr opposes a finding in the Department of Justice inspector general's Russia probe report that the FBI had enough information in 2016 to begin investigating Trump campaign members, the Washington Post reported Monday.

Source:Axios
So I guess the IG is against Trump too

And Bill Barr has indictment authority.  

Let’s watch it play out.  

And Bill Barr has indictment authority.  

Let’s watch it play out.  
That has nothing to do with his non partisanship.