Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EG mum if he'll opt out of contract after this season...
Quote: @"medaille" said:
If you had to guess one reporter that would ask such a tactless
question, you would be correct in who you guessed.

I don’t know how Chris Tom(ass)on still has a job.  Is there any player that is dumb enough to
answer that honestly midseason?
Left field questions are his specialty.  The only thing worse than his questions is his self perception. 

Quote: @"muydnbejydk" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
'Everson. Hi. We played like shit buddy. Any chance you will opt-out of your contract?!'

lol... I guess I don't understand the timing of this issue? Tough win in the middle of the season but some woke offseason warrior has to get ahead of the game I guess! 

"Wouldn't comment" so I guess it wasn't Everson who brought it up. Reporters who ask questions like this after an emotional game  should be kicked in the ass.    
actually you're aiming for the wrong anatomy area for such a poor choice of questioning following a game like that

Quote: @"medaille" said:
I don’t know how Chris Tom(ass)on still has a job.  
The Pioneer Press is on its last gasp, probably will be shuttered down soon. 

He's one who's decided to not jump from the sinking ship and collect some kind of a check in the interim. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
$41 million over the next 3 years...at 32 I'm wondering how much better the open market will be? 
im left wondering where i can get a deal like that! You kidding me?

Quote: @"muydnbejydk" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:
'Everson. Hi. We played like shit buddy. Any chance you will opt-out of your contract?!'

lol... I guess I don't understand the timing of this issue? Tough win in the middle of the season but some woke offseason warrior has to get ahead of the game I guess! 

"Wouldn't comment" so I guess it wasn't Everson who brought it up. Reporters who ask questions like this after an emotional game  should be kicked in the ass.    
no shit!! what a douche. Probably a closet Packer fan/ Rogers jock sniffer