Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mandalorian
I'm a big Star Wars fan and I'm really excited for the Mandalorian. I'm waiting until December and then I'll get Disney+ so I can watch the show over the course of that month. Then I'll probably unsubscribe not too long thereafter.
For people who thought the first ep was decent or just ok, there was a fan event last night in LA and apparently episodes 2 and 3 are much better than episode 1.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
I'm a big Star Wars fan and I'm really excited for the Mandalorian. I'm waiting until December and then I'll get Disney+ so I can watch the show over the course of that month. Then I'll probably unsubscribe not too long thereafter.
For people who thought the first ep was decent or just ok, there was a fan event last night in LA and apparently episodes 2 and 3 are much better than episode 1.
Not sure just ok or ok really has meaning after the first episode.    Not a lot was revealed other then to start fleshing out the story and introduce a couple characters.

You know I am so dang sick of coming on a football message boad and being subjected to these garbage non football threads.....na just kidding. Im not planning on buying the mouse+ anytime soon. 

Episode 2 was ok...