Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mandalorian
Paid the Mouse for Disney plus...specifically for this show, thinking I could burn through the series before my 7 day free trial was up...apparently, that's not how it works. Next episode comes out the 15th.

Show was ok...someone should do a movie based on the old game Bounty Hunter...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Paid the Mouse for Disney plus...specifically for this show, thinking I could burn through the series before my 7 day free trial was up...apparently, that's not how it works. Next episode comes out the 15th.

Show was ok...someone should do a movie based on the old game Bounty Hunter...
i did. the. same. thing 

It looks like they're releasing episodes roughly once a week after e2 to the season finale on Dec. 27th...  If the show sounds worth it I'll look for some trial or brief sub to watch it after then.  I don't have any desire to have a full time sub for their service. 

We got into Disney+ at the reduced rate (for a 3 year subscription)... But, we have 3 kids under 10, so I know it will get used over that time. For all the content available, I'm kind of excited to re-watch many of the "classics" my wife and I grew up with.
Bummer the Mandalorian gets only an "OK"... I was looking forward to seeing that.

P.S. Thoroughly enjoyed The Spy as you recommended.

Its getting a lot of hype

If episode 1 is "Ok", I'd take that as a good sign.  I'll bet it continues to get better.  The 1st episode of GOT was Ok too. 

Not sure why that subject heading reminded me of this:

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/...tal/n11479

Watching End Game...I'm an hour in...hope it improves

The show is pretty good.  The filmography and imagery are great.  The story line as it sits now is very incomplete by design.  We do not even know the name of the main protagonist other then the character is a Mandolorian.  There is enough tie to the Skywalker era (Carbonite Freezing, Storm Troopers and familiar species) Star Wars but this will not be a Empire (First Order) vs. Rebellion (Resistance) story line.