• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workout for Kaepernick
Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png]COLIN KAEPERNICKQB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT[Image: 6530.jpg]
A scouting report from Saturday's workout in Atlanta described free agent QB Colin Kaepernick as "average overall."Representatives from eight teams made the trip to suburban Atlanta for Saturday's workout, which featured 60 scripted throws to receivers including Cowboys alum Brice Butler and Kaepernick's former 49ers teammate Bruce Ellington. Kaepernick appeared to be in "good shape" and impressed with his arm strength, though his deep accuracy was described as "ordinary." Among the most mobile quarterbacks in football during his Niners heyday, scouts noted that Kaepernick's speed is still very much an asset. The takeaway, at least in one scout's estimation is that Kaepernick is "good enough to be on a roster" but would probably have to settle for a backup gig. Teams have been reluctant to align themselves with Kaepernick due to his strong stances on issues related to race and social justice, though Saturday proved the 32-year-old can still sling it.
This is probably an accurate assessment for his whole career, quite honestly. But my contention was always that he is more than qualified to be a #2 QB on a NFL team. Why any NFL team would even remotely be interested to bring the circus into town over Kaep now at this point is the head scratcher to me over this whole deal. 
Wait...what?    Then why were you and I going back and forth about this a few days ago?  I've said for over a year that his talent level wasn't worth the circus that would follow.
My God we should celebrate. Someone changed someones viewpoint on something.  I’m not joking lol
Who is celebrating?  I am just saying 2 days ago and for over a year I Have been saying the same thing and catching shit.

He has talent but certainly a situation where the juice isn't worth the squeeze....and by his own mak8ng.
He made a choice. I believe he’s a patriot and  admire his courage,  but many believe the opposite.  There’s a cost for courage. 
Patriot?... OK.  Speaking out against a few bad cops like it's an epidemic which blows the situation beyond reality... more like a guy trying to cash in on fast fleeting fame.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png]COLIN KAEPERNICKQB, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT[Image: 6530.jpg]
A scouting report from Saturday's workout in Atlanta described free agent QB Colin Kaepernick as "average overall."Representatives from eight teams made the trip to suburban Atlanta for Saturday's workout, which featured 60 scripted throws to receivers including Cowboys alum Brice Butler and Kaepernick's former 49ers teammate Bruce Ellington. Kaepernick appeared to be in "good shape" and impressed with his arm strength, though his deep accuracy was described as "ordinary." Among the most mobile quarterbacks in football during his Niners heyday, scouts noted that Kaepernick's speed is still very much an asset. The takeaway, at least in one scout's estimation is that Kaepernick is "good enough to be on a roster" but would probably have to settle for a backup gig. Teams have been reluctant to align themselves with Kaepernick due to his strong stances on issues related to race and social justice, though Saturday proved the 32-year-old can still sling it.
This is probably an accurate assessment for his whole career, quite honestly. But my contention was always that he is more than qualified to be a #2 QB on a NFL team. Why any NFL team would even remotely be interested to bring the circus into town over Kaep now at this point is the head scratcher to me over this whole deal. 
Wait...what?    Then why were you and I going back and forth about this a few days ago?  I've said for over a year that his talent level wasn't worth the circus that would follow.
My God we should celebrate. Someone changed someones viewpoint on something.  I’m not joking lol
Who is celebrating?  I am just saying 2 days ago and for over a year I Have been saying the same thing and catching shit.

He has talent but certainly a situation where the juice isn't worth the squeeze....and by his own mak8ng.
He made a choice. I believe he’s a patriot and  admire his courage,  but many believe the opposite.  There’s a cost for courage. 
Patriot?... OK.  Speaking out against a few bad cops like it's an epidemic which blows the situation beyond reality... more like a guy trying to cash in on fast fleeting fame.
LOL wasnt predictable at all you would take a swipe. I doubt you know what a patriot is, well maybe you know one that fits your description study up brah

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
At this stage you either want to play or you don’t.  
what would showing up for a job interview wearing a kunta kinte TShirt suggest on that matter? 

[Image: colin-kaepernick.png?w=770]

does he really want to be back in the league,  or is he just trying to keep his name alive to keep that Nike money flowing.  (for the record,  I do respect the good shit he does with his money, but I think that his antics to draw attention to himself are just stupid)

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

LOL wasnt predictable at all you would take a swipe. I doubt you know what a patriot is, well maybe you know one that fits your description study up brah
well you seem to think you are the educated one,  please explain to everyone how he meets the definition of a patriot... maybe start with your definition of a patriot for those of us ignorant type.

[Image: 4exy0q9k611m.jpg]

WAIT A DAMN MINUTE. 
Why TF was CK in Georgia?  I never approved this charade. 
Thought our new anti-abortion law was enough to keep "creative-types" out of our state?  https://fortune.com/2019/05/14/hollywood...beat-bill/
Guess not.  

Thought this puke was a SanFran citizen.  

Quote: @"Hidalgo" said:
[Image: 4exy0q9k611m.jpg]
Oh boy (insert eye roll emoji here).

This looks like classic Facebook meme work right here. I'm sure most of my Uncles and older male cousins will like the shit out of that.  Wink