Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Ranks olines going into 2017.... Vikings 14th!
Would love to see the Vikings have one in the top half of the league.  But I will not hold my breath because we all know injuries can happen and all it takes is one key injury to deplete the line.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"twgerber" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
How about this: I just want to see them healthy. I don't know how good they'll be, but lets get their max by them remaining injury-free. Last year was such a nightmare with injuries.
They were very healthy in 2015 and almost as bad as 2016 though.....  
Healthy in 2015?? they lost their starting RT (Loadholt) and center (Sullivan), plus a backup tackle (Bykowski) all for the year in preseason. The Vikings have lost multiple OL starters for 3 years running.
They started the same 5 for all regular season games in 2015.

Quote: @"twgerber" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"twgerber" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
How about this: I just want to see them healthy. I don't know how good they'll be, but lets get their max by them remaining injury-free. Last year was such a nightmare with injuries.
They were very healthy in 2015 and almost as bad as 2016 though.....  
Healthy in 2015?? they lost their starting RT (Loadholt) and center (Sullivan), plus a backup tackle (Bykowski) all for the year in preseason. The Vikings have lost multiple OL starters for 3 years running.
They started the same 5 for all regular season games in 2015.

but 2 of them were reserves, 1 being a rookie that was forced to switch positions.  Lets also not forget that Fusco was flipped to the left side to try and help Kalil out (FAIL) so we really had 3 guys not where they should have been.  Granted Berger played OK at center,  but he is not starter quality at the position IMO.