Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF Ranks olines going into 2017.... Vikings 14th!
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ran...17-season/

14. Minnesota VikingsTruthfully, I’m surprised myself at the Vikings’ ranking here. Realistically, they shored their line up enough to where there aren’t any glaring weaknesses, but at the same time there’s little in the way of high level play either. They finished 29th in our end-of-year 2016 rankings so this would be quite the bump up.

This would be huge improvement IMO.....

nice to hear that somebody thinks we made the right moves... but if preseason rankings meant anything they wouldnt have to play the games.

Quote: @twgerber said:
https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro-ran...17-season/

14. Minnesota VikingsTruthfully, I’m surprised myself at the Vikings’ ranking here. Realistically, they shored their line up enough to where there aren’t any glaring weaknesses, but at the same time there’s little in the way of high level play either. They finished 29th in our end-of-year 2016 rankings so this would be quite the bump up.

This would be huge improvement IMO.....
Dear 8lbs, 6oz Baby J-word...don't even know his name yet...

The big question will be if any of the starters go down for any length of time.  Depth is awfully thin and inexperienced.

If we end the season as the 14th best OL we are making a Super Bowl run.

Could you imagine an average OL and how much that would improve even the defense!

I'd be satisfied with mediocre...

How about this: I just want to see them healthy. I don't know how good they'll be, but lets get their max by them remaining injury-free. Last year was such a nightmare with injuries.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
How about this: I just want to see them healthy. I don't know how good they'll be, but lets get their max by them remaining injury-free. Last year was such a nightmare with injuries.
They were very healthy in 2015 and almost as bad as 2016 though.....  

Quote: @twgerber said:
@StickyBun said:
They were very healthy in 2015 and almost as bad as 2016 though.....  
Healthy in 2015?? they lost their starting RT (Loadholt) and center (Sullivan), plus a backup tackle (Bykowski) all for the year in preseason. The Vikings have lost multiple OL starters for 3 years running.

I am just shocked that we were even ranked 29th