Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins named Fed Ex Air Player of the Week - Wk 6
Quote: @StickyBun said:
Good for him. Not sure if Kirk looks at this as any kind of anything, but at the least it illustrates that he had a good game on Sunday. 

He's a very capable and accurate thrower, he's got the ability beyond throwing short. Its the consistency that Minnesota needs to enable. 
He's had a couple games where he showed, if given protection and play calling , he can sling it. Last year @ GB ex.

Hindsight is 20/20 and as Vike fans we've all been over optimistic  with the purple shades, I get it.

But Cousins torched an  eagles team that really needed a victory last weekend,   as a Vike fan it was good to see.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
And imagine 2 weeks ago thos fan base was ready to trade him for Keenum, Flacco or any other old horse that had thrown a shoe.... not that two weeks makes a season let alone defined a player,   but look at him now,  look at him now.

I hope he can keep finding what ever it is that he been using the last couple weeks because he will need it once the defenses start getting tougher.  Every QB needs these stat padding cream puffs for confidence,  let's see if KC can carry it forward.
would love to see our offense keep gelling and getting better.  Maybe we can hit stride about January.

scary part---would the real KC please stand up

Quote: @Akvike said:
scary part---would the real KC please stand up
I like the KC that has been standing the last couple weeks just fine.