Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming schedule doesn't look so tough now...
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Do you think in our lifetime we'll ever play Seattle in Minnesota?
We did.  And Walshed it.
Ugh...

Froze my nadz off for that one too. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Do you think in our lifetime we'll ever play Seattle in Minnesota?
Been there. Done that. Wide left.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:

@ Kansas City

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, but not this year...  the Chiefs are 1-2 at home and lost back to back home games.  They can't run the ball or stop the run...  the secondary is going to have to step up big time in this one.
...and now no Mahomes..

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/stat...11749?s=20

Here's what I dislike (maybe its just me): when an injury like this happens, the media says things like, 'This is a blow for the whole NFL'. smh. No, it isn't, its a blow for the Chiefs and their fans. What saying that insinuates is that its in the best interest of the NFL to have guys like Mahomes healthy and if so, then its also in the best interest of the NFL for the Chiefs to WIN. And then we hit that area of ref bias. Same with Rodgers and Brady. And I think the bias is definitely there, we've seen it ad nauseam. 

Its simple: if its a blow for the whole NFL, then as a league, you are going to take inherent steps to have that commodity succeed and protected beyond the organic. You can't plan for injuries,, but outside of that you can certainly assist (calls going their way). I HATE when they say that about a handful of guys. JMO.

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
I'm not falling for it. I'll start to believe again when we're sitting at 8-2.

Once we've proven we're a different team, once we show we can win on the road and not fall apart in trap games, that's when I'll re-evaluate. But as of right now,  we're still a rollercoaster team. Those losses against the Packers and Bears can't just be written off.
Yup.  Every game in this league is tough.  If you sleep on an opponent you will lose.

Can I say it again?