Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming schedule doesn't look so tough now...
@ Detroit 

The Lions have the 25th ranked run defense and are giving up almost 134 rushing ypg...  think Dalvin and Mattison will see some action?

Washington

Uh...  they just got their 1st win of the season...  and it was over another team that hasn't won a game all year...  and they won by 1 point.  This is a guaranteed DUB.

@ Kansas City

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, but not this year...  the Chiefs are 1-2 at home and lost back to back home games.  They can't run the ball or stop the run...  the secondary is going to have to step up big time in this one.

@ Dallas

After the first couple weeks, I thought Dallas looked like a contender...  after 3 straight losses with two of those against a Brees-less Saints and the Jets...  there are problems in big D.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@ Detroit 

The Lions have the 25th ranked run defense and are giving up almost 134 rushing ypg...  think Dalvin and Mattison will see some action?

Washington

Uh...  they just got their 1st win of the season...  and it was over another team that hasn't won a game all year...  and they won by 1 point.  This is a guaranteed DUB.

@ Kansas City

Arrowhead is a tough place to play, but not this year...  the Chiefs are 1-2 at home and lost back to back home games.  They can't run the ball or stop the run...  the secondary is going to have to step up big time in this one.

@ Dallas

After the first couple weeks, I thought Dallas looked like a contender...  after 3 straight losses with two of those against a Brees-less Saints and the Jets...  there are problems in big D.
I think our coach better be ready to let our O put up 45 in KC.  Mahomes is exactly the type of QB that will give our defense fits and we will need an offensive game designed to win a high scoring affair.  I like that Zimmer has all that confidence in his D,  but why not be prepared for when they dont stop the opponent at 20 or less?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:

I think our coach better be ready to let our O put up 45 in KC.  Mahomes is exactly the type of QB that will give our defense fits and we will need an offensive game designed to win a high scoring affair.  I like that Zimmer has all that confidence in his D,  but why not be prepared for when they dont stop the opponent at 20 or less?
I think Indy showed a good blue print for beating the Chiefs...  they ran the ball well and had a lopsided time of possession.  They won because they kept Mahomes off the field.  Houston ran the ball a lot this weekend too.  If we have to get into a shoot out, I don't think we'll win.  

True, it does look way more favorable.  Things change so quickly you never know how it will be in 3 or 4 week down the road.

Hope the Vikes take it: One... Game... At... A... Time. B)

Detroit-I want that one super bad. Washington-they just beat the Lolphins but are still a shit show.
Kansas City-the blueprint is there, have to execute it.
Dallas-$#%@!!! I can't stand Dallas. Have to stomp on them. 

Can I say it?

It's not who you play, but when you play them.

I'm not falling for it. I'll start to believe again when we're sitting at 8-2.

Once we've proven we're a different team, once we show we can win on the road and not fall apart in trap games, that's when I'll re-evaluate. But as of right now,  we're still a rollercoaster team. Those losses against the Packers and Bears can't just be written off.

What about......AT the Chargers?

Don't kid yourself Rivers can sling it, but this will be another HOME GAME for Vikings.

We will take over the stadium like we did against the Rams last year, get the SKOL chant going and kick the crap outta them too.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
What about......AT the Chargers?

Don't kid yourself Rivers can sling it, but this will be another HOME GAME for Vikings.

We will take over the stadium like we did against the Rams last year, get the SKOL chant going and kick the crap outta them too.
You gonna make this one again?

Will try...sending most of my money to my honey (and kids), but kinda hard to resist