Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers 4 and 0?
Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
lol niners arent that good. 
beat the bucs? ehhh not impressive
beat the bungles? lmao please
beat the steelers (back up qb, barely won btw)
beat the browns? lol cmon now. 

dont get me wrong, they have potential but in all honesty they havent beaten anyone impressive 
I was thinking the same thing

Quote: @Purple Haze said:
@Ilovebigtd's said:
lol niners arent that good. 
beat the bucs? ehhh not impressive
beat the bungles? lmao please
beat the steelers (back up qb, barely won btw)
beat the browns? lol cmon now. 

dont get me wrong, they have potential but in all honesty they havent beaten anyone impressive 
I was thinking the same thing
about as impressive as our 3 win opponents.

I'm glad to see the Browns fail- especially since they fired their above average OL coach.  Maybe he did have a big mouth... but it doesn't look like he was wrong.  See what happens when you fire quality coaches?  You get worse.  Typical Browns...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
If Freddie is one and done, Bienemy is their next HC...with the former Chiefs GM in house...easy to see
If we were going to go away from Zimmer, this is the choice I wanted the Vikings to take.

Quote: @pumpf said:
I'm glad to see the Browns fail- especially since they fired their above average OL coach.  Maybe he did have a big mouth... but it doesn't look like he was wrong.  See what happens when you fire quality coaches?  You get worse.  Typical Browns...
Watching MAyfield's  and OBJ egos get leveled  is a petty thing  to enjoy watching.

I admit it. 

I'm a big John Lynch fan. I thought he could do a good job as a GM even without the real experience of running a team. I knew he was smart from years of hearing him and how he conducted himself down here. He knows football and winning. He is doing just that now. After a rough start last year it looks like the pieces he's put in place are starting to build something. I for one couldn't be happier for him. I could be happier if he was doing it for a AFC team though.