Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers 4 and 0?
Well either the 49ers are the newest, hottest flavor of the month or the "Factory of Misery" did nothing more than receive a new coat of paint in the offseaon.

it seems they aren't just winning, but kicking some ass too. They are handling the Browns like it's 1984.

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Well either the 49ers are the newest, hottest flavor of the month or the "Factory of Misery" did nothing more than receive a new coat of paint in the offseaon.
I would say it's a little bit of both. The Browns are still the Browns. Their OL is putrid and their playcalling is god awful.

I laughed when Freddie Kitchens was hired....he's a bumpkin. Nice guy, shouldn't be a NFL head coach. But the media had ALL of their Browns feel good stories going out there just before the season began and people starting believing the propaganda.

If Freddie is one and done, Bienemy is their next HC...with the former Chiefs GM in house...easy to see

Yep, another powerhouse emerges in the NFC to see who gets to face the winner of the Chiefs Patriots game. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Yep, another powerhouse emerges in the NFC to see who gets to face the winner of the Chiefs Patriots game

There.  Fixed it for ya'!  Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
@MaroonBells said:
Yep, another powerhouse emerges in the NFC to see who gets to face the winner of the Chiefs Patriots game

There.  Fixed it for ya'!  Wink

Good God, another year of the New England Patriots' host the Super Bowl for some long shot NFC team...

Mayfield and Co. looked totally inept.  He was actually sacked when the 49er's sent two pass rushers.  Two.  And he fumbled on the sack.

[Image: r609658_2_1296x729_16-9.jpg]

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
combined record of niners opponents this year. 5-13!

i live in SF and god damn these fans are annoying and stupid
Completely agree - I live in the East Bay - and man, listening to the shows on 95.7 The Game you would think that its time to plan and get your Super Bowl tickets. Just over the top, and they have not played any team worth a crap. Easiest first 4 games scheduled in the league for these Niners. Granted, they did what they had to do and won. But they are beating some of the worst teams in the league.