Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So We Still Can't Run The Ball
The running game often takes time to get going during a game. Hard to read much into just a few plays by the ones in a preseason game. I like the like the general look of this offense, and how it is hard to tell if they are going to run or pass based on formation and personnel.

I guess I am more concerned about the Vikings ability to stop the run on defense. I thought there may have been some vulnerability there. Hopefully that improves with Joseph and Stephen in the lineup.

Was the original post in jest?  Because we ran for 213 yards against the Saints...

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Was the original post in jest?  Because we ran for 213 yards against the Saints...

You just keep pounding it and look at the long gainers that were done...this is what opens the passing game up.  Sort of stagnates the defensive line, freezes linebackers and keeps the safeties honest on not knowing what's coming next.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Yep

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
Yep
Lol, I thought so...  My sense of humor was a bit off that day so I didn't know for sure.