Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer: 'Rookie OT Udoh could be special'
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"njvike" said:
I hope so, I know a few alums from Elon......but let's be honest : The Spielman-Zimmer duo is not exactly synonymous with "O-Line Experts".

But, the blind squirrel occasionally does find a nut. Fingers crossed...he certainly seems like a good kid.
Lol, njvike this might be the most positive spielman post youve ever made!!  A blind squirrel is as much as youve ever granted him!!!
Well, 2 playoff wins in 13 seasons (8 years apart) hardly deserves much more......would you prefer a broken clock?

When did Zimmer and Spielman start deciding which O-Linemen are in which spots on the Depth Chart?

Isn't that the job of the OC and his O-Line Coach?

The idiots that failed to even remotely replace Tony (who wasn't exactly wowing anyone with ideas like getting someone that can 'dent' people like Willie Beavers) and D-Flop made the decision that Corbett should go to the PS.

Rick & Mike rubber stamped the decision instead of micromanaging it. I'm sure they wanted to trust that the new Offensive Coaches knew what they were doing. Until it became glaringly obvious they didn't. And now they're gone.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
When did Zimmer and Spielman start deciding which O-Linemen are in which spots on the Depth Chart?

Isn't that the job of the OC and his O-Line Coach?

The idiots that failed to even remotely replace Tony (who wasn't exactly wowing anyone with ideas like getting someone that can 'dent' people like Willie Beavers) and D-Flop made the decision that Corbett should go to the PS.

Rick & Mike rubber stamped the decision instead of micromanaging it. I'm sure they wanted to trust that the new Offensive Coaches knew what they were doing. Until it became glaringly obvious they didn't. And now they're gone.
Wait, you think the HC does not have the final say on starters?

Who chose the OC and assistant coaches?  If he doesn't want that burden thenot maybe it's time to move back to the DC position.