Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer: 'Rookie OT Udoh could be special'

[Image: -fj0Wq4y_x96.jpg]
Zimmer: Tackle depth is a bit of a concern. We like [rookie] Oli Udoh, think he has a chance to develop into something special.

Would only say reserve Aviante Collins is expected to return at some point. An addition, whether waiver wire or trade, could be in future.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
[Image: -fj0Wq4y_x96.jpg]
Zimmer: Tackle depth is a bit of a concern. We like [rookie] Oli Udoh, think he has a chance to develop into something special.

Would only say reserve Aviante Collins is expected to return at some point. An addition, whether waiver wire or trade, could be in future.
Would love for this guy to turn out. Would be ideal to hide him on the practice squad, but I really don't like the idea of exposing him to waivers. He got a ton of pre-draft hype and could've gone much earlier than he did. 

Rick, remember Colby Gossett.  Don't try to get cute, just keep the kid.  It's not like we have much depth competition for Udoh. Rashod Hill and after him it's uh-oh we're screwed.

You gotta pull for our Norwegian...!  Wink B)  

I hope so, I know a few alums from Elon......but let's be honest : The Spielman-Zimmer duo is not exactly synonymous with "O-Line Experts".

But, the blind squirrel occasionally does find a nut. Fingers crossed...he certainly seems like a good kid.

How do we have no news on Collins?  Seriously, nothing?  I am a believer in him, hope he can get back on the field

Quote: @njvike said:
I hope so, I know a few alums from Elon......but let's be honest : The Spielman-Zimmer duo is not exactly synonymous with "O-Line Experts".

But, the blind squirrel occasionally does find a nut. Fingers crossed...he certainly seems like a good kid.
Lol, njvike this might be the most positive spielman post youve ever made!!  A blind squirrel is as much as youve ever granted him!!!

Quote: @Skodin said:
How do we have no news on Collins?  Seriously, nothing?  I am a believer in him, hope he can get back on the field
He'll be back at some point. There was a photo of him at practice with a sleeve on his knee.

#Vikings notebook. CB Bene Benwikere chose Minnesota in part because he hopes to be on a playoff team for the first time in four years. Plus notes on Aviante Collins escaping serious injury, other injuries and Teddy Bridgewater soon will face the Vikings.

Was just looking at wonderlic scores...Of the top 10 scorers among OL, Vikings drafted 3 of them. Samia (38), Bradbury (36) and Udoh (27).