Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extensions for who?
Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
Trade Rhodes and offload the huge salary he is getting slow.  Extend Waynes and Alexander.  then let Barr walk and either renegotiate Griffins contract or trade/cut him.  Keep Morgan and I would extend Richardson as well.
Curious why you would extend Richardson. He's a liability against the run. And while I love the QB pressures he doesn't get enough to overcome his issues stopping RBs. Plus, he's going to want big bucks.

I'd extend Weatherly, Alexander & Waynes.  Keep Morgan, restructure Griffen and Rudy.  I'd let Barr walk, he'll want more that I think he's worth.  For that matter Richardson will also probably demand more than I'd be willing to pay so he'll be gone too.  I would definitely get rid of Treadwell as soon as it fiscally makes sense, he's wasted space on the roster.  Let Dejo go.  The one I'm not sure about is Kearse, probably hang on to him.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@PSBLAKE said:
Trade Rhodes and offload the huge salary he is getting slow.  Extend Waynes and Alexander.  then let Barr walk and either renegotiate Griffins contract or trade/cut him.  Keep Morgan and I would extend Richardson as well.
Curious why you would extend Richardson. He's a liability against the run. And while I love the QB pressures he doesn't get enough to overcome his issues stopping RBs. Plus, he's going to want big bucks.
the reasoning on extending Richardson is that there is no one behind him that plays as well as he does.  I do think the Market would not be as high on him as many think.  If we could extend him for a reasonable contract I would do it.