Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Arms The Mentally Ill

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
I was not lead by the media to despise Hillary.  I live in NY where she was a senator.  I read Wikileaks.  I have talked to cops that talked to secret service about her.  I talked to Haitians who hate the Clintons for stealing from their country. She is a despicable bitch.
You forgot pizzagate. :-)

All your hatred seems to stem from anecdotes. "I know a guy." And yet all are regulars on the Clinton Conspiracy Hour.

I would recommend spending more time on sites like Snopes, Politifact and Factcheck and less time on conspiracies. The Haiti thing was disproven. Gary Byrne's secret service "hit book" was strongly denounced as bullshit by other secret service officials. 
no offense,  but snopes is about as politically slanted as could be.  I cant comment on the other two as I havent used them much,  but snopes is notorious for their left leaning presentations of the "facts"(as they see them).
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
so because 1 politically leaning site says the other leaning site is not leaning that means its true?  sorry not buying it.  I have used snopes for years and have always seen the bias in their political stuff, which is why I quit using them for much of anything.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pet...epublicans

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
I was not lead by the media to despise Hillary.  I live in NY where she was a senator.  I read Wikileaks.  I have talked to cops that talked to secret service about her.  I talked to Haitians who hate the Clintons for stealing from their country. She is a despicable bitch.
You forgot pizzagate. :-)

All your hatred seems to stem from anecdotes. "I know a guy." And yet all are regulars on the Clinton Conspiracy Hour.

I would recommend spending more time on sites like Snopes, Politifact and Factcheck and less time on conspiracies. The Haiti thing was disproven. Gary Byrne's secret service "hit book" was strongly denounced as bullshit by other secret service officials. 
no offense,  but snopes is about as politically slanted as could be.  I cant comment on the other two as I havent used them much,  but snopes is notorious for their left leaning presentations of the "facts"(as they see them).
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
so because 1 politically leaning site says the other leaning site is not leaning that means its true?  sorry not buying it.  I have used snopes for years and have always seen the bias in their political stuff, which is why I quit using them for much of anything.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/pet...epublicans

Of course not, I wouldn't expect you to. It's why you believe what you believe. Any attempt to determine the REAL TRUTH, will always be met with scorn by those trying to hide it. Especially in this environment where up is down and right is wrong.

I would recommend you actually READ those links instead of countering reflexively. They actually mention the content you're linking to. 

Quite frankly its all disingenuous bullshit from the left and it is old.

It is not a conspiracy theory that Hillary had a private unsecure server in her house.  It is a crime.  

It's not a conspiracy theory that Hillary deleted her emails after being subpoenaed.  It is a crime.  

It is not a conspiracy theory that Benghazi wasn't caused by a video.  Or that Hillary made millions off of peddling influence.  

READ THE FUCKING WIKILEAKS EMAILS.     DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW THE EMAILS WERE RELEASED ... WORRY ABOUT THE CONTENT.  

A@"A1Janitor" said:
Quote:

It is not a conspiracy theory that Hillary had a private unsecure server in her house.  It is a crime.  

It's not a conspiracy theory that Hillary deleted her emails after being subpoenaed.  It is a crime.  

It is not a conspiracy theory that Benghazi wasn't caused by a video.  Or that Hillary made millions off of peddling influence.  

READ THE FUCKING WIKILEAKS EMAILS.     DON'T WORRY ABOUT HOW THE EMAILS WERE RELEASED ... WORRY ABOUT THE CONTENT.  
Rather than me go through all this nonsense with you AGAIN, do me a favor and do it yourself. Just go to Google and search the truth behind each one of these. But do it fairly and objectively. LIsten to the position on both sides. If you end up on a right or left wing site, leave immediately and try again. Be open minded and honest with yourself. There are places where the truth can be found. And the truth is typically a big softening of what you've been hearing. In many cases, the investigation has already been done by people who are privy to lot more information than you or I... if you're willing to listen to them. For example, the House Select Committee on Benghazi determined there was "no evidence of culpability or wrongdoing" by Clinton, despite the fact that the partisan committee really REALLY wanted to find something. For example, on the emails, the FBI concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
A@"A1Janitor" said:

Rather than me go through all this nonsense with you AGAIN, do me a favor and do it yourself. Just go to Google and search the truth behind each one of these. But do it fairly and objectively. LIsten to the position on both sides. If you end up on a right or left wing site, leave immediately and try again. Be open minded and honest with yourself. There are places where the truth can be found. And the truth is typically a big softening of what you've been hearing. In many cases, the investigation has already been done by people who are privy to lot more information than you or I... if you're willing to listen to them. For example, the House Select Committee on Benghazi determined there was "no evidence of culpability or wrongdoing" by Clinton, despite the fact that the partisan committee really REALLY wanted to find something. For example, on the emails, the FBI concluded that "no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."
So this week James Comey is back to being an honorable person and not the SOB that cost Felonia von Pantsuit the election.

Someone needs to make an app to track this sort of thing.

And the "no reasonable prosecutor" thing is garbage. A first-year law student with a hangover could have won such a case in a slam dunk.

Jim Comey just didn't want to have to check underneath his car every time he starts it for the rest of his life.

Quote: @"C.M. Funk" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
A@"A1Janitor" said:

So this week James Comey is back to being an honorable person and not the SOB that cost Felonia von Pantsuit the election.

Someone needs to make an app to track this sort of thing.

And the "no reasonable prosecutor" thing is garbage. A first-year law student with a hangover could have won such a case in a slam dunk.

Jim Comey just didn't want to have to check underneath his car every time he starts it for the rest of his life.
...and there springs the mechanism...again. The mechanism that allows ya'll to dismiss an unwelcome truth by questioning the motives of the person delivering it. "Trump isn't unhunged. It's the liberal media making him look that way."  "Trump's health plan is great. It's just the liberal CBO making it sound bad." Snopes, Politifact, Factcheck, the FBI, the CBO, House Select Committees. All shadowy liberal groups bent on protecting the Clintons. 

The reactions to such are not based on the facts, but personal opinions and reactions often have little to do with the facts. 
Let me review some facts. 1 in 4 people have mental health issues.  If you determine anyone with mental health issues should not carry a firearm, well that cuts out a lot of people.
The individuals referred to in the action are people who have been determined to have impairments in functioning that enable receiving disability.
Just because someone is disabled should not be a sole determinate in ones capacity to safely handle a firearm and regulations that dictate such really are short sighted.