Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone ever have gallstones?
There is a backstory here.  I am going through a divorce, made plans for my son to come over last night and grill some steaks asn hang out and watch movies.  All that went out the window with me getting sick.  It is depressing to say the least.

Sorry to hear---Hope all passes and you can get back to life uninterupted sp?

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
There is a backstory here.  I am going through a divorce, made plans for my son to come over last night and grill some steaks asn hang out and watch movies.  All that went out the window with me getting sick.  It is depressing to say the least.
Sending you best wishes man..Try and take it a day at a time....Hopefully you and your son will have many, happy future Xmas's together. 

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
Sorry man, that's rough. Hang in there. I'd say Happy Holidays but its been anything but that for you. 

Hang tough whizz. Even though at times it doesn't seem like it, things will get better. I'm praying for you brother.

If gallstones are anything like kidney stones, I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy!  Prayers for ya!!!  

Just a quick update...I passed two stones (boulders) yesterday.  Instant relief!  Thanks for the good thoughts!