Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone ever have gallstones?
Kidney stones can be nasty too.

Just had to have some surgically obliterated...

Nasty stuff, splint in liver that has to be removed later. 

Ouch, hope you're doing Ok, pf.  A splint in the liver?  That doesn't sound nice for the Holidays, unless it helps you drink more.  B)

Best wishes sent your way, and Happy Holidays!

Omg! That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Be well and take care of you.

Sorry to hear this bro...hope the rest of your holidays are better.

Had my gall bladder removed 10 years ago. No issues since. But I had what they called 'sludge' and it was painful as hell. 5-6 hours of intense pain when I had an attack before it passed. 

Oh PF!  Man that sounds painful!  Hope 2019 is a pain free year.

Hopefully you are feeling better now/soon!

Yikes....that sucks.

kidney stones here. Worst pain ever. I'm a big dude, and they were pumping drugs into me and it did....NADA.

HANG TOUGH

Kidney stones multiple times.  First time I was sure I was dying.

As a matter of fact I had a little scare just yesterday.  In my morning piss, I had blood, lots of it.  I went to urgent care and after  a battery of tests, including a nurse in her mid-twenties performing a prostate exam, concluded nothing.  They referred me to another facility with the intention of exploratory surgery to check for bladder cancer.  Of course the mind races at that point.

I was urinating blood all day yesterday butit cleared up before I went to bed last night and has remained clear all day today.  My guess is I passed a stone that wasn’t large enough to block me up but jagged enough to rip up my urinary tract.  

As long as the blood doesn’t return I am going to blow it off. 

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:

As a matter of fact I had a little scare just yesterday.  In my morning piss, I had blood, lots of it.  I went to urgent care and after  a battery of tests, including a nurse in her mid-twenties performing a prostate exam, concluded nothing.  
Dude....I've had 2 female doctors. Yearly manual prostate exams. My current Dr. is smoking hot. Not fun. Also, hernia checks. I get a Christmas card from her.