Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots favored by 6
5 of 6 experts at CBS pick Vikings over Pats. 

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-w...pool-play/

Spread is down to 5...somebody must think the Vikes have a chance...at least to keep it close.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
Spread is down to 5...somebody mist think the Vikes have a chance...at least to keep it close.
It's a pick 'em. If the Pats weren't at home they wouldn't be favored at all. I'm actually more excited about this game than I was for the Packer game. Should be a doozy. It'll have a playoff feel. No mistakes, we win. 

I'm concerned about the weather forecast. Mid 40's and 100% chance of rain throughout the game.
With not much of a run game, turnovers could be an issue. However, that could go either way. But I would think the indoor team would be at a disadvantage.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
I'm concerned about the weather forecast. Mid 40's and 100% chance of rain throughout the game.
With not much of a run game, turnovers could be an issue. However, that could go either way. But I would think the indoor team would be at a disadvantage.
The forecast is 55 degrees and rain in the morning 100% and then fading to periodic storms. It won't be raining by game time.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
The forecast is 55 degrees and rain in the morning 100% and then fading to periodic storms. It won't be raining by game time.
I hope you are right, but that's not what the aviation forecast says.