Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanagh hearing
Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
It's not over yet, bitches! 

https://www.newsweek.com/catholic-exorci...gh-1176666

In a battle of beliefs, a Catholic exorcist is planning to fight an upcoming hex on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh with a special Mass. 
On Saturday, Catland Books, a “Metaphysical boutique and occult bookshop” in Brooklyn, New York, is hosting a hex on Kavanaugh in an effort to make him “suffer,” and send a message to his supporters.
“No, you don’t win. He may have been confirmed, but that’s something we already knew was going to happen,” co-owner Dakota Bracciale previously told Newsweek. “We know the system is broken, and the people in charge need to be taken down by any means necessary, magical or otherwise.”
LOL. 

So the anti-Kavanaugh-ites are reduced to witch hexes. 
Makes sense... since the MSM is AWOL.  https://thefederalist.com/2018/10/31/why...kavanaugh/

Vindication... to those keeping score.  
& a sincere 'thank you' to those that rallied the GOP base, with this 'issue'.  

What I got from Maroon's article is this; that many liberals have no problem "siding" with the devil.  Interesting (but not surprising).   Notice that I said MANY (not all or even most).

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
What I got from Maroon's article is this; that many liberals have no problem "siding" with the devil.  Interesting (but not surprising).   Notice that I said MANY (not all or even most).
What's puzzling you is the nature of my game. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pumpf" said:
What's puzzling you is the nature of my game. 
Proper "Sympathy" would reside with the street-fightin'  man (Kavanaugh) your comrades  failed to destroy.  

So.... where's all the anti-Kavanaugh hysteria now, MB?  It's only been a few weeks.  Where's the story?     Ya'll got very quiet.  Like... it never REALLY mattered.