Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good offensive line news?
Well as Dirty Harry would say----A man's got to know is limitations.

Quote: @NorthernCalVike said:
@Kentis said:

INJURY REPORTAll 53 players on the Vikings’ roster practiced Wednesday, with only center Pat Elflein being listed as limited.

sounds like at least one more week for the Elf on the shelf...
I wonder what limited actually means - is he finally snapping the ball with the first team Offense, but only half the snaps? Since he's not going to play, I would think that they need Jones to still take the majority of snaps to prepare for Sunday. Must be an interesting balance in practice, getting Elf back under center but still having the other guy get ready for the game.
Jones snapping w/ first team.... The Elf was snapping to Siemian

Quote: @Kentis said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Kentis said:

INJURY REPORTAll 53 players on the Vikings’ roster practiced Wednesday, with only center Pat Elflein being listed as limited.

I wonder what limited actually means - is he finally snapping the ball with the first team Offense, but only half the snaps? Since he's not going to play, I would think that they need Jones to still take the majority of snaps to prepare for Sunday. Must be an interesting balance in practice, getting Elf back under center but still having the other guy get ready for the game.
Siemian obviously starting....

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Kentis said:

Talk like that could give someone a heart attack...  Wink B)

too soon? 

Quote: @Kentis said:
@StickyBun said:
@Kentis said:
@NorthernCalVike said:
@Kentis said:

Talk like that could give someone a heart attack...  Wink B)

too soon? 
LMAO. Barr would appreciate that joke.