Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP named starter Sunday
I was done with him the day he beat his 4 year old son bloody.  

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
I was done with him the day he beat his 4 year old son bloody.  
I certainly understand that. He owns that forevermore. My thing is he's going to be a HOFer.
He going in as a Viking. People are always going to bring that up. For good reason. Since it's coming anyhow, why not be all that and top 5 all time as well. We might as well get something positive out of it.  The negative will be there either way. Just my view of it. It's not for everyone. I understand that as well.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
I truly wish him well. Nothing but love for him. Thanks for the memories. 
agreed. Easier to cheer for them when they are good people too, but AD was special on the field.  Truly a joy to watch.
It's like a bad breakup. Sometimes there is negative energy for a while and then it's like meh whatever. He does football camps and helps youth in need. He is big into the school supply drives and getting Christmas presents for kids. He visits a lot of hospitals as well. He is making a difference. 
Yes, and if you consider that listening to him talk, he isn't naturally that charitable.  So he does good for many people despite his personal issues.  Good for him.
I can see that. But I think he has learned from experience and that's something. The lessons got him to a pretty good place and he is paying it forward. That's the key.