Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 of 7 CBS writers give North to the Packers
Quote: @Caactorvike said:
did anyone catch the intermitable pregame vamping before the Atl/Phi game? They had to fill air time so they started talking about other divisions.  Apparently GB is the powerhouse, and Chi and Det are much improved.  The Vikings?  They lost Pat Shurmer.  Thats all that was said. Nothing else. Later on, more smoke blowing about GB.  Such BS. It doesnt mean shit if course but it still pissed me off.
Agreed. They are so %^&*ing lazy, most of the national media. There is no insight whatsoever from them.

Heard 2 guys. Local radio this morning. Both pick the Packers for the Super Bowl. One picked them beating the Steelers. The other beating the Jaguars I think. Do any of these people realize the last couple times the Packer had a healthy Rodgers the best they could come up with was 10-6. That's not good enough in the new NFC.

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
did anyone catch the intermitable pregame vamping before the Atl/Phi game? They had to fill air time so they started talking about other divisions.  Apparently GB is the powerhouse, and Chi and Det are much improved.  The Vikings?  They lost Pat Shurmer.  Thats all that was said. Nothing else. Later on, more smoke blowing about GB.  Such BS. It doesnt mean shit if course but it still pissed me off.
That is it?  Guess we didn't sign Richardson or Cousins?  GB the powerhouse (in the mind of the sports media)

Guess this is the year we take the shine of them by beating them with Rodgers.

Quote: @comet52 said:
Rodgers back and Capers gone.. same schedule except we are at Philly and home to the Saints, they are at Washington and home to Atlanta.   Take off the purple shades and they probably are more likely to win it.   
Why?  As I said, we won the division against them and a healthy Rodgers in 2015.  Who from our 2018 team would you replace with his 2015 counterpart and expect a measurable improvement?  I think the 2018 Vikings at every position are as good or better than their 2015 counterparts.

Quote: @Scoog said:
@comet52 said:
Rodgers back and Capers gone.. same schedule except we are at Philly and home to the Saints, they are at Washington and home to Atlanta.   Take off the purple shades and they probably are more likely to win it.   
Why?  As I said, we won the division against them and a healthy Rodgers in 2015.  Who from our 2018 team would you replace with his 2015 counterpart and expect a measurable improvement?  I think the 2018 Vikings at every position are as good or better than their 2015 counterparts.
Last year isn't particularly relevant in the NFL; 3 years ago is not relevant at all.

[Image: 3nr32kxky147.gif]

Catch the Green Bay Train, quick before it leaves the station...!  :/ B)  

A week 2 whooping by the Vikes will change all those predictions, don't you think? B)

Quote: @HappyViking said:
A week 2 whooping by the Vikes will change all those predictions, don't you think? B)
I hope the Bears beat us to it.

Quote: @Poiple said:
@HappyViking said:
I hope the Bears beat us to it.
The problem is I can't stand da Bear's or more so their fans either. The last thing we need is for them to be even a little successful. For now though I agree. Was a time I was a bigger Bears hater then the Packers. Hearing "how many Super Bowls you got" never gets old. I'd love to say. One the same as you.