Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Impressed By Defacto GM Chucky?
If it's possible to be impressed by the level of stupidity, then yes.  Let Crabtree go, replace him with the remains of Jordy Nelson, waste a 3rd on Bryant, send a 5th for a backup QB, then trade your best player in his prime rather than pay him.  

Yikes.

I hope the Vikings never pay a Defensive player QB money.  I don't fault Gruden trading Mack when they have a high priced QB.

I think he knows he was only average as a coach, but lucked into a Super Bowl win, and that's why he stayed away for 10 years. Take away the 2002 Tampa team with the roster he inherited from Dungy and his record is mediocre.

Raiders fans must be disgusted. A year ago they were signing expensive FAs, giving their young QB the (then) biggest contract in the league, and being called a SB favorite. Now they are a joke. 

Quote: @Jor-El said:
I think he knows he was only average as a coach, but lucked into a Super Bowl win, and that's why he stayed away for 10 years. Take away the 2002 Tampa team with the roster he inherited from Dungy and his record is mediocre.

Raiders fans must be disgusted. A year ago they were signing expensive FAs, giving their young QB the (then) biggest contract in the league, and being called a SB favorite. Now they are a joke. 
He inherited a great Dungy defense and more important he had the full Monte(Kiffen)already in place. He did elevate the offense some in his 1st year in Tampa. However everyone knows it was that ballhawking defense with them record pic 6's that won in the playoffs.

He is going to run them into the ground.

$100 mill don't buy what it used to.  An organization poised to crash and burn in spectacular fashion.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@Jor-El said:

He inherited a great Dungy defense and more important he had the full Monte(Kiffen)already in place. He did elevate the offense some in his 1st year in Tampa. However everyone knows it was that ballhawking defense with them record pic 6's that won in the playoffs.
He played his team in that super bowl, don't forget that bit of info.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@suncoastvike said:
@Jor-El said:

He played his team in that super bowl, don't forget that bit of info.
Yes he did. I actually mentioned it in this thread.