Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember when JimmyinSD banned me from Sensitive Topics for causing a stir?
NOT bumped to top of page.  LOL. 

Life’s always better with a KingBash post!  Good to hear you KB!

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Its why I said political threads have no business on a football board: there can be no civil discourse. 
Huh? 

From the guy that started this 13 page dandy? 

OT: Israel - Palestine in The Longship 
Started by StickyBun, 10 Jul 2014  [Image: icon_tag.png] off topicreligionpolitics  Last Post by psblake , 17 Jul 2014

This thread's contents appear to be lost in the ether....(too bad...'twas truly as political/vitriolic a thread as they come)
And this was soon after your grand pronouncement/arrival from PT, iirc. 

I like you, Sticky.  But methinks you have an 'issue' with consistency. 

(Back to the splinter-board that hosts right-wingers Smile )

Do you think my comment about civil discourse doesn't include myself? I'm as bad as anyone.

You seem to live for the political shit, its almost all you post about. Way more than football. And Bob is nuts, which I've said for years. Its a football board.

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
You talking to me?

LOL?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but lol how, I mean lol like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean lol, lol how? How am I funny?
YOU REALLY ARE A FUNNY GUY!

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"Sir Viking Bob VWO" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Its why I said political threads have no business on a football board: there can be no civil discourse. 
And yet, you seem to always jump into them and leave a comment to that riles people up, then you step back out and tell everyone that you have always said political threads have no business on football threads.   Its hilarious among anything....
Literally not a single political post since then, Bob. (Save maybe once saying I was tired of the anthem controversy.) It's shocking how often I have to correct you on literal untruths repeatedly.
My comment was not directed at you KB... We are good sir!!  
Goddammit, I'm sorry. I guess since I started the thread I get notifications for any comment. Didn't see it was to Sticky.

And I've spoken to Jimmy via message and should've done that to begin with. MODS feel free to delete this thread. 
LOL. 

2 passive-aggressive posters felled in two V-Bob posts. 

Hey, for the record I did apologize. Give me some credit at least.