Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any updates on CF 4 HOF?
Quote: @"Purpleblooded" said:
Interesting that NFL.com has an article noting what player from each team deserves HoF consideration.  Here is their blurb on the Vikings -- no mention of Foreman:

MINNESOTA VIKINGS: Matt Blair, LB, 1974-1985. I could go in many directions here, but I feel Blair is the right choice. He played 12 seasons in Minnesota, competing in two Super Bowls and six Pro Bowls along the way. Blair developed into one of the game's most versatile linebackers in the 1970s. Where No. 59 in purple and white really shined, however, was on special teams. Stat of the day: Blair has been credited with an unofficial 20 blocked kicks, third-most in NFL history. Goodnight. And to think, people got all lathered up about Kam Chancellor leaping over the line to block one kick. Other Vikings worth mentioning: Ahmad Rashad, Jim Marshall, Ed White.
Ed White....One of the strongest men in  the NFL back in his day. I'd give Marshall a nod too. 

All that said, this is the weekend to pay homage to one of the greatest Vikings of all time; Randy Moss