Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single game tickets are on sale...
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"NorthwestNorseman" said:
I'm flying in for the Bills game, bringing my kids to their first ever game.  Somehow I've kept them from being Seahawks fans!?!  In looking up tickets, I noticed ticketmaster is selling what looked like team issued tickets, but at high secondary pricing.  I emailed someone in the Vikings ticket office and they confirmed tickets are posted.  They are for all games. 

Wow, a silent release of single game tickets, at high secondary prices.  Interesting and sad move... 
I am quickly becoming less of a fan of the business side of the Vikings operations.  I love the product on the field,  but outside of that its like they are forgetting who there fans are.  Enjoy the game.
I hate they don't make a tangible ticket. That you have to print them out or use your smartphone. I have saved my ticket stubs for years now. It seems unbelievably cheap to not just make actual tickets. So now I am saving the little Playbook thing they have on the seats but it's not the same. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Did any Rewards members get a presale code for tomorrow's presale??   Sad 
I did.

I did not get an email.  I just signed up last week after the original ticket email so maybe only rewards members that were signed up before then got it?  I know others that did get it. 

Quote: @"matt4787" said:
I hate they don't make a tangible ticket. That you have to print them out or use your smartphone. I have saved my ticket stubs for years now. It seems unbelievably cheap to not just make actual tickets. So now I am saving the little Playbook thing they have on the seats but it's not the same. 

I don't think you can even print them out now can you?  Aren't they making it all phone app based now?  That seems crazy as there are still many people that don't have smartphones... 

Yep, just looked... this is the only option when buying on ticketmaster right now:  "Your phone's your ticket. Locate your tickets in your account - or in
your app. When you go mobile, your tickets will not be emailed to you or
available for print."
Can you print them from your Vikings account though?  I thought I remember reading mobile is the only option going forward... 

Quote: @"matt4787" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I'm flying in for the Bills game, bringing my kids to their first ever game.  Somehow I've kept them from being Seahawks fans!?!  In looking up tickets, I noticed ticketmaster is selling what looked like team issued tickets, but at high secondary pricing.  I emailed someone in the Vikings ticket office and they confirmed tickets are posted.  They are for all games. 

Wow, a silent release of single game tickets, at high secondary prices.  Interesting and sad move... 
I am quickly becoming less of a fan of the business side of the Vikings operations.  I love the product on the field,  but outside of that its like they are forgetting who there fans are.  Enjoy the game.
Same here. I went to a Twins game a couple weeks ago and I got a ticket stub. I have all mine from before. With the new stadium, I was printing the tickets out before they switched to mobile tickets. It wasn't quite the same but it was still something tangible. When I went to TCO last weekend and they were having issues with the scanners. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"matt4787" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:

Same here. I went to a Twins game a couple weeks ago and I got a ticket stub. I have all mine from before. With the new stadium, I was printing the tickets out before they switched to mobile tickets. It wasn't quite the same but it was still something tangible. When I went to TCO last weekend and they were having issues with the scanners. 
thats what I am waiting for is somebody to hack the software that links the scanners and nobody gets into the game on time.  imagine that if it were the Vikings Packer game in primetime and nobody could get through the ticket gates?   the Vikings players would think they got traded to jacksonville or something.

I am looking through the presale and I have seen seats from $20-$500. If someone pulled off that kind of hacking it would be a nightmare.

I ordered off StubHub.