Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smokin' Jay burnt out???
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
In other words... I'm old and not very good. I can't say for sure that some team won't be so desperate that they'll give me a call, but I really doubt it. 
i think its more to the effect of my wife has a new TV show and drama makes for ratings so lets pretend that I may still want to play football so that we can have a staged drama to keep people tuned in.
That's twice his wife has been mentioned in this thread. Had to Google her. But speaking of Google, anyone else notice that when you type in a player, the top autofill is usually that player's "wife?" What is up with that? Is that a thing? Why are so many folks looking up players wives? Creepy. 
it does it for most all athletes and actors also ive noticed.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
Talented QB that got paid. Handsome guy w/beautiful wife and family. Walking away in very good health. He could have done a lot worse. 

Not a winner and got a rep for half-assing it at times, but the dude is doing more than alright in life. 
handsome?  i usually dont go around grading guys looks,  but I will admit that there are some pretty good looking dudes out there... Jay was never one that struck though as one of those guys.
Unless you are into the uncaring dumbass look.  AKA "the smoking Jay".

Come to think of it, Rodgers has that similar look...

@StickyBun said:
Talented QB that got paid. Handsome guy w/beautiful wife and family. Walking away in very good health. He could have done a lot worse. 

Not a winner and got a rep for half-assing it at times, but the dude is doing more than alright in life. 
handsome?  i usually dont go around grading guys looks,  but I will admit that there are some pretty good looking dudes out there... Jay was never one that struck though as one of those guys.
So you don't 'grade' guy's looks, but you admit there are some 'pretty good looking dudes' out there? LMAO. So he's just not your type then?  :p

You've seen the guy's wife, right? She's also got her own money, so that's not it. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

So you don't 'grade' guy's looks, but you admit there are some 'pretty good looking dudes' out there? LMAO. So he's just not your type then?  :p

You've seen the guy's wife, right? She's also got her own money, so that's not it. 
shes only worth about 3.5 million,  compared to Jays 50 million,  living a posh lifestyle 3.5 million wont keep her where she wants to be... I am sure Jays money doesnt hurt his cause with her.

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

shes only worth about 3.5 million,  compared to Jays 50 million,  living a posh lifestyle 3.5 million wont keep her where she wants to be... I am sure Jays money doesnt hurt his cause with her.
LOL, ok stubborn ass. You can believe what you'd like. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

wow... whos got the redass now?   

@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

wow... whos got the redass now?   
Ha.

[Image: dat-red-ass_fb_1171175.jpg]

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Say what you will, but that little Pr!ck carved us up more times than I care to remember.
G   W L T  Comp Att   Inc  Cmp% Yds   TD Int  Rate Sks
14  9 5 0   315   478 163 65.90 3300  27 14  92.4  24
Yup.  He dominated us from 2010 to 2013.  2014-2015, not so much.  Once our D got better and his team got mediocre, it flipped.