Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smokin' Jay burnt out???
Cutler: I am 'probably' done with football

[Image: 3608.jpg]
Jay Cutler said he is "probably" done with football.
In a clip from her new show, Kristin Cavallari asked Cutler if he was "100 percent done" with football. "I mean, I can't say 100," Cutler replied. "Probably." Cutler added he will know by September if he is completely out. Considering how he has played the last couple years, Cutler may struggle to find offers even if he decides he wants to play.                    
Source: Very Cavallari on Twitter Jul 3 - 9:29 AM

Say what you will, but that little Pr!ck carved us up more times than I care to remember.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Say what you will, but that little Pr!ck carved us up more times than I care to remember.
The Jeff George of his generation. And yah, I never liked playing him (especially there). 

He's just saying he's done unless someone pays him enough, but I'd guess Bridgewater would probably be first in line for being an injury replacement QB.

Quote: @medaille said:
He's just saying he's done unless someone pays him enough, but I'd guess Bridgewater would probably be first in line for being an injury replacement QB.
I think Jay has spent a career of being pretty sure he was done.  Except for that paycheck thing.

Talented QB that got paid. Handsome guy w/beautiful wife and family. Walking away in very good health. He could have done a lot worse. 

Not a winner and got a rep for half-assing it at times, but the dude is doing more than alright in life. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Talented QB that got paid. Handsome guy w/beautiful wife and family. Walking away in very good health. He could have done a lot worse. 

Not a winner and got a rep for half-assing it at times, but the dude is doing more than alright in life. 
handsome?  i usually dont go around grading guys looks,  but I will admit that there are some pretty good looking dudes out there... Jay was never one that struck though as one of those guys.

In other words... I'm old and not very good. I can't say for sure that some team won't be so desperate that they'll give me a call, but I really doubt it. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
In other words... I'm old and not very good. I can't say for sure that some team won't be so desperate that they'll give me a call, but I really doubt it. 
i think its more to the effect of my wife has a new TV show and drama makes for ratings so lets pretend that I may still want to play football so that we can have a staged drama to keep people tuned in.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
i think its more to the effect of my wife has a new TV show and drama makes for ratings so lets pretend that I may still want to play football so that we can have a staged drama to keep people tuned in.
That's twice his wife has been mentioned in this thread. Had to Google her. But speaking of Google, anyone else notice that when you type in a player, the top autofill is usually that player's "wife?" What is up with that? Is that a thing? Why are so many folks looking up players wives? Creepy.