Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who wants to go shopping?
Quote: @"Viking1987" said:
Vaccaro  young safety  would intrigue me 
I don't know, I'm still pissed off at that Aint from the blatant cheap shot he delivered on Diggs week 1.

And yes, I do hold grudges lol.

Not to mention, he wasn't even good enough in his cheap shot to prevent Diggs from catching the ball.

[Image: i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2018%2F0301%2Fr335221_1...ion=origin]

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Viking1987" said:
Vaccaro  young safety  would intrigue me 
this is the one that intrigues me... well any decent S would intrigue me at this point,  not that I am down on Dejo,  but his contract # is 3.5 for this year and 5.5 for next year,  with no dead money if we were to cut him now.  how much could be get a similar player for in FA or even a mid round pick for next year and beyond?  they are expecting other vets to take a hair cut that are nearing the end of their deals,  why not Dejo?
I agree on Vaccaro - or Tre Boston. Sendejo would be nice to have as a backup at a lower price.

How about Greg Robinson? He got hurt with the Lions last year and then released. When he came out, scouts were comparing him to Orlando Pace. Worth letting him compete at RT?

we need to replace the insightful symbol with an old Viking stroking his chin beard with a deep inquisitive look in his eyes.