Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't wait...
Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
I'm kinda hoping Rick trades a couple of those 6th round picks and get another 4th rounder.  By having 2 fourth round picks, might get some value players.
I was looking at that last night...  If we trade our 5th + early 6th + a late 6th, we could get into the middle of the 4th round.  That would leave us with 4(2) and 4(15-20) and two late 6ths and a 7th.

Looking at the talent left on the board, I would like to have 2 top half 4ths.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
Well, we have the second pick in the 4th round...

I'm looking hard at Sweat...  he could be a dynamic pass rusher if Patterson gets his hands on him.
Sugarman would have more impact than Patterson... 

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
I'm kinda hoping Rick trades a couple of those 6th round picks and get another 4th rounder.  By having 2 fourth round picks, might get some value players.
Dream on. Far more likely he swaps the 5th for another 6th and a 7th; that would get him to 10 picks total! Yay!!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Wetlander" said:

I'm looking hard at Sweat...  he could be a dynamic pass rusher if Patterson gets his hands on him.
Is his knee that bad?

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Wetlander" said:

Is his knee that bad?
Yeah, it seems that way...I read that he was limited in practices...

However, if we bypass the OL...  I would love to get Dallas Goedert at TE 
News broke earlier in the day Friday that Jason Witten, the Cowboys’ stalwart tight end for a decade and a half, is probably retiring to join the Monday Night Football booth. The Super Bowl Eagles proceeded to trade to one pick in front of their rival Cowboys, draft a tight end whose name is literally Dallas Goedert, at a draft held in Dallas, and announce it by sending their former kicker to scream at a bunch of Cowboys fans before a national TV audience

Hey, Tony Adams at 14. Wasn't he our QB during the strike year?? Haha!!