Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In Just 12 Days - VikeFans.com is at Training Camp
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
once, all the sides are installed I will begin the process of sealing up the top.  Going to roll on Grizzly Grip (truck bed liner) over the top.  
sounds like an idea, you are going with white right?
Yes because they don't have purple

Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"PapaScott" said:
once, all the sides are installed I will begin the process of sealing up the top.  Going to roll on Grizzly Grip (truck bed liner) over the top.  
sounds like an idea, you are going with white right?
Yes because they don't have purple
I love purple as much as the next guy but that might get a bit warm in the summer sun.

Hey now... Purple can't be any worse than black in the summer sun...

Papa, sounds like the guy who worked on my house before me owned your camper....  If one nail was good... a 100 was better.

Should be another great time at Camp this year, looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully meeting some new people too. 

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:

Papa, sounds like the guy who worked on my house before me owned your camper....  If one nail was good... a 100 was better.

Should be another great time at Camp this year, looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully meeting some new people too. 
No really...I've heard black is quite cooling in the desert sun.  B)

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Bezerker88" said:

No really...I've heard black is quite cooling in the desert sun.  B)
Once it's hot it doesn't get any hotter, now white there is no limit to its heat potential. 

If Chris Tomasson tries to bogart your interview again, an accidental steeltoe to the shin should prevent future occurrences B)

Gorilla Grip is on!   Canvas soaking in cleaner  it should all be put back together Tuesday!   

Looks like good weather with only chance for rain on Thursday at this point. 

Wed High of 80*
Thurs High of 69* with chance of rain
Fri High of 74*
Sat High of 76*

Have a blast guys, and will talk to you on Wednesday Night   SKOL!!!!