Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not want to see him on the Rams or Saints...
Quote: @RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
@RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
Aren't Sure and Donald both 3 techs?  I don't think Suh would enjoy being a NT
yes they are,  but I dont think you would have to stick with traditional roles if you had a pair of DTs like that.
No, but someone would have to plug those running lanes.  Don't think Suh would be up to it and it probably would hurt Donald's abilities to not have a NT next to him.
Suh is about as stout as they come,  I think he would be willing to eat a double team or plug a hole in run defense if it meant he would see more single teams in pass rush because of the players next to him.
KWill had some choice words about being a NT for one game while Pat was out.  He said, never again.  It isn't about just being stout.  It is about always having 2 guys on you and hitting you at all angles.  He said the beating he took was awful compared to playing 3 tech. 

Makes me appreciate Pat and Joseph all the more.

Quote: @greediron said:
@RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
@RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
Aren't Sure and Donald both 3 techs?  I don't think Suh would enjoy being a NT
yes they are,  but I dont think you would have to stick with traditional roles if you had a pair of DTs like that.
No, but someone would have to plug those running lanes.  Don't think Suh would be up to it and it probably would hurt Donald's abilities to not have a NT next to him.
Suh is about as stout as they come,  I think he would be willing to eat a double team or plug a hole in run defense if it meant he would see more single teams in pass rush because of the players next to him.
KWill had some choice words about being a NT for one game while Pat was out.  He said, never again.  It isn't about just being stout.  It is about always having 2 guys on you and hitting you at all angles.  He said the beating he took was awful compared to playing 3 tech. 

Makes me appreciate Pat and Joseph all the more.
Suh is more of a nasty to him than KWill was.  KWill was kind of pretty technician and Suh is just ugly all day,  but yes a true NT that relishes that role is to be cherished.

Schefty said he wants to play on a team where he won’t have to face so many double teams...

like the Rams!  B)