Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not want to see him on the Rams or Saints...
The Jets have withdrawn their offer to Suh. I was really hoping he would join the Jets. He would be out of our conference on a team that is still a ways from competing. But that is no longer in the cards.

Three other teams have shown serious interest: the Rams, the Saints, and Tennessee. Suh and Aaron Donald on the same D-line would be a problem. And Suh and Cam Jordan would also be huge headache. 

He lives or spends the off season in Portland. Maybe Seattle will entice him. 

Suh is a straight up money mercenary: he'll go where the check is biggest. Doesn't care about anything else. The Jets yanked their offer because Suh was playing them against the other teams and he didn't decide in their timetable. 

He'll definitely help a team like Los Angeles or New Orleans, but I think he's going to end up in Tennessee. 

I agree Suh has always been strictly about the money.  That's why I thought the Jets would get him. They have money and he wants money.
But he has already made so many millions in his career you would think he might prioritize winning at this point. And he has made some comments about going some place where he can win. I hope he realizes it would be easier to win in the AFC.

Quote: @dadevike said:
I agree Suh has always been strictly about the money.  That's why I thought the Jets would get him. They have money and he wants money.
But he has already made so many millions in his career you would think he might prioritize winning at this point. And he has made some comments about going some place where he can win. I hope he realizes it would be easier to win in the AFC.
he was just in the afc and that didnt go to well for him.   I am expecting him to sign with the rams and make our DT combo look less special.  Donald and Suh would be scary together until Suh has his typical melt down and shuts it down.

Aren't Sure and Donald both 3 techs?  I don't think Suh would enjoy being a NT

Quote: @greediron said:
yes they are,  but I dont think you would have to stick with traditional roles if you had a pair of DTs like that.

Quote: @RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
yes they are,  but I dont think you would have to stick with traditional roles if you had a pair of DTs like that.
No, but someone would have to plug those running lanes.  Don't think Suh would be up to it and it probably would hurt Donald's abilities to not have a NT next to him.

Suh can definitely play the run. He is incredibly strong. I, too, believe he may end up with the Rams. That won't be fun.

Well, let's see...Suh's just about due to get caught in his next boneheaded cheap shot, so he may not be our problem any time soon.

Quote: @greediron said:
@RushmoreVike said:
@greediron said:
No, but someone would have to plug those running lanes.  Don't think Suh would be up to it and it probably would hurt Donald's abilities to not have a NT next to him.
Suh is about as stout as they come,  I think he would be willing to eat a double team or plug a hole in run defense if it meant he would see more single teams in pass rush because of the players next to him.