Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: DirecTV
Switched to Spectrum in April. $50 less a month, three premium channels, and Internet...I'll sign up on NFL. com to get the games...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Switched to Spectrum in April. $50 less a month, three premium channels, and Internet...I'll sign up on NFL. com to get the games...
I keep getting Spectrum letters in the mail. I have three TVs in my sports room, all hooked up to a DirecTV box to stream Sunday Ticket games. That's my ONLY reason for having any of this. 

Can I do that if I pay for games at NFL.com? I'd happily drop all the channels, I never watch TV. Just Netflix/HBOGO/etc

I'd assume so...I'm just not sure if the games are live or not...

I'd assume so...I'm just not sure if the games are live or not...
doesnt verizon have something going with the live games?  is there a way to link a verizon tablet to a TV?

OK, not live...radio broadcast will be live...

Damn. They've really got you by the balls. But I still think I'm gonna call and threaten to cancel and even begin the process. Hoping they don't call my bluff...

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Damn. They've really got you by the balls. But I still think I'm gonna call and threaten to cancel and even begin the process. Hoping they don't call my bluff...
just remember, you want to talk to the "retention" department,  the regular customer service people wont give you what you are looking for,  but in the past the best deals have been gotten from the retention dept.

I usually get a great discount on the Ticket every year but now that they are owned by the AT&T mega monopoly that ain't gonna happen.  Starting to look at different options myself.

Like Barr we went with Spectrum.