Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cousins to the Vikings already a done deal?
lol smh...

watching the vids last year, keenum was fun. He looked like he was out there just having fun. His biggest flaw was he only would look at diggs, AT and rudy... Treadwell would get open, other guys would be open more than where he was looking that would have got us more yards but he was focused on AT or Diggs... But the guy was fun to watch. Maybe he is just a late developer like warner or gannon and can be great. Maybe he just needs time because the guy can keep a play alive and has magic, but he certainly was great for the vikes in '17. Thanks for the year keenum. 

but, I guess if Zim just won't believe in him, if Rick just wont believe in him... i wont sell out for him. but the kid was fun. I was there for the rams game, and damn... it was fun! loved it keenum. Thanks!

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
i rank the qbs like this
cousins
healthy teddy
Sam
McCarron
then
Kennum

kennum signing is good to me. he is not a 20 mil qb. rather risk it with teddy or sam if Cousins doesnt sign
So how many mill a year is Teddy under your rating system?

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
watching the vids last year, keenum was fun. He looked like he was out there just having fun. His biggest flaw was he only would look at diggs, AT and rudy... Treadwell would get open, other guys would be open more than where he was looking that would have got us more yards but he was focused on AT or Diggs...
You identify a big factor in why team management may have found Keenum confounding - not spreading the ball around. Treadwell and Floyd were both open more than they were targeted, and a side effect is that neither was fairly evaluated last year. Not saying Spielman would dump a QB for the sake of a WR or two, but he certainly would like to see either or both of those develop. The Tribune speculated last weekend that the Vikings would move on from Floyd, but if we have a new QB who likes to throw deep, I wonder if they will give him at least a modest offer.

Quote: @Poiple said:
@Vikeking2 said:
i rank the qbs like this
cousins
healthy teddy
Sam
McCarron
then
Kennum

kennum signing is good to me. he is not a 20 mil qb. rather risk it with teddy or sam if Cousins doesnt sign
So how many mill a year is Teddy under your rating system?
not really a relevant question. i said how i rank them not who will be paid most. 

but id say he should get about half of what Cousins gets. but only because of injury question. prob 1 year deal with 2nd year option. somewhere are 12-14 mill from probably Buffalo or Arizona.